The Graduate College of UIC is offering the SROP Early Admissions Fellowship for the students belonging seeking assistance to be accepted for fellowships. The individuals admitted to the PhD program who are citizens of the United States are encouraged to apply for the scholarship.
The purpose of introducing the SROP Early Admissions Fellowship is to provide equal opportunities to the individuals belonging to unrepresented groups to help them pursue their dreams. The Fellowship aims to grants financial benefits and assistantship to the accepted individuals.
Graduate College is a part of the University in Chicago, Illinois. The College is dedicated to a simple idea of bringing together superb students with outstanding research faculty in a diverse and stimulating urban environment.
The given table shall provide more details regarding the scholarship to the entrant:
|Educational Level||College students|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Application Deadline||December 1, 2020|
Who May be Eligible?
The applicants must refer to the eligibility requirements to apply for the SROP Early Admissions Fellowship-
- The applicants must be residents of the United States belonging to unrepresented groups.
- The applicants should have completed SROP at UIC in the same year in which they apply to the graduate program.
- The applicants must already be admitted to the PhD program.
How to Apply?
To apply for the SROP Early Admissions Fellowship, the applicant must fill the SORP Early Admissions Fellowship Transmittal From. The form must be filled adequately, and all the required details must be filled and submit it via email to SROP_Ea.firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SROP Early Admissions Fellowship will grant worthy awards to the fellows.
- The first-year award- SORP Fellowship of $25, 000 and free partial waivers.
- For the second and third year- Assistantship and GC support totalling $25, 000 for each year.
- The fourth-year award- SORP Fellowship of $25, 000 and free partial waivers.
The application deadline for the SROP Early Admissions Fellowship is December 1, 2020. Interested students apply before the deadline.