Are you worried about how to pay for your college? Then, why not apply for the Future Environmental Scholarship conducted by the PPL Corporation. The high school seniors indulge in engineering or science field are eligible.
The program is created to be a supporting hand for the outstanding scholars who are in search of funds. The awards will be providing sufficient amounts to recipients for their various educational purposes like tuition, fees, etc.
The PPL Corporation is known as an energy company located in Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States. It recently controls over 8,000 megawatts of regulated electric generating capacity and delivers electricity to 10.5 million customers.
Who May Eligible?
To eligible, the students need to follow the given eligibility criteria:
- Must be enrolled and in good standing at a public, private, or home school high school;
- Must be legal residents of the State of Pennsylvania
- Must be of at least 17 years of age at the time of entry;
- Must be pursuing careers in the engineering and science fields that will benefit the natural world that surrounds and sustains us.
- Must be high school seniors who live in homes served by PPL in central and eastern Pennsylvania
How to Apply
The interested applicants are asked to fill an online application form with all the required documents to get considered for the program.
- Must tell about why you’re pursuing an environmentally-related career and what future impact you expect to have on the world around you.
The Scholarship will be distributing a maximum of seven prizes of amount $2,000 to each winner towards any tuition expense at the post-secondary educational program or institution.
The complete applications should be submitted electronically by May 30, 2020.