Are you a member of Second Story Teen Center? Here is an opportunity for the graduating member of the Second Story Teen Center to achieve the Second Story Scholarship for their further affordable education. The organization is ensuring to provide affordable education to all its members and encourage their interest in education. Education is key to success. To help their members to get successful, the organization is taking the step forward and pushing the candidates towards the door of success.
The Second Story Teen Center aims to encourage good academic scoring by initiating a helping hand and reducing their burden. Second Story Teen Center is excited to help your academics and achieve your goal. Second Story Teen Center is announcing the scholarship rewards to facilitate students who are good in their academics.
Since 2009 the Second Story Teen Center has been promoting the education of Bureau County. Jeff and Dana Van Autreve established it after they found a rise in the number of teen suicides. The community lacked a positive, safe place for teens to gather outside of school, leaving a gap for youth to engage in high-risk behaviours. In response to this situation, Jeff and Dana started the second story space where teens could hang out and named it Second Story-based not only on the location but also on everyone having a second story and chance to rewrite their future narrative.
Kindly go through the table below to know more about the scholarship:
|Organization||Second Story Teen Center|
|Educational Level||High school, college and university students|
|Number of Awards||2|
|Application Deadline||May 11, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Go through the following to meet eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be high school students, including GED students.
- Must be admitted to an accredited university or college must accept candidates for graduation.
- Fellows must reside in Bureau County.
- Students must be regularly attending Second Story Teen Center.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit the complete application and the required documents and essay and submit it via their website before the due date. Please submit all the valid documents and information as invalid or incomplete applications will be rejected. Please make sure the data you are submitting is valid to be accepted for awards.
Following are required documents students need to submit along with the application:
- Applicant must write an essay on any one topic:
- Who is your hero/ who inspires you and why?
- What makes you unique?
- What do you think you could do or contribute to your community and make it a better place for all?
- Candidates must provide proof of acceptance by an accredited college or university
- Applicant must provide proof of residence
- Fellows should submit the complete application
- A fellow must answer all the asked questions in the application as an incomplete application will not be considered
The awarded scholarship should only be used to pay the academic expenses of the students. The scholarship should only be expended for tuition fees, fees, book expenses, and other related expenses. The application procedure for this scholarship is too simple. Two students will be awarded a scholarship worth $1,500 for the educational expenses.
The submissions are currently being accepted till May 11, 2021; submit your application soon as possible to receive the reward.