If you are pursuing to complete your higher education in agriculture or Cattlements but taking a step back due to the huge fees required, here’s an excellent opportunity for you to achieve your goal through the Solano County Farm Bureau. Solano County Farm Bureau is looking forward to providing optimum education to all college students for their better future. They are taking a step towards offering funds to students providing them with a quality life. Solano County Farm Bureau is taking an excellent move to complete the student’s wish to study agriculture.
This scholarship aims to provide support to students through these funds. Their vision is to ensure that the students receive the support required to achieve their goals. Their mission is to motivate and motivate the students and improve their students’ academic achievement. They are deeply committed to their mission, which is to enhance the well-being and quality of life for California farmers and ranchers. They do this through advocacy, ongoing outreach, and financial services and products for those involved in agricultural production.
The organization was founded in 1915 with full intent to represent the farmers, ranchers, and the community of Solano County. In cooperation with the American Farm Bureau Federation, the California Farm Bureau Federation, and other county Farm Bureau members, they function to represent, protect, and advance the farmers’ social, economic, and educational interests in California. California Farm Bureau Federation is a nonprofit organization of farmers and ranchers of county Farm Bureaus from nearly every county in California, started in 1919 to work for the betterment of family farmers and ranchers in California. Through this organization, they are trying to help out the students interested in agriculture as agriculture is one of the essential aspects of the country’s development, and agriculture needs to be preserved. Hence it is their small action towards improving the agricultural field.
Revise the table below for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||Solano County Farm Bureau|
|Educational Level||High school senior, college
or university students
|Number of Awards||5|
|Application Status||April 30, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Please go through the checklist below for being eligible for the respected scholarship:
- Applicants (family) must live in Solano County;
- Fellows must be a senior currently enrolled in a public or private high school in Solano County; or enrolled in any community college or university;
- Applicant should have an average to above-average academic record, and
- Students must be pursuing a career and educational opportunities in agriculture or a related field of study
How to Apply
Applicants must fill the entire form online. Applicants must print or type the complete form and postmark it or email it at the application’s address. Late submissions will not be considered to give scholarships. Please make sure the data is valid.
Please go through the required documents given below:
- The fellow must submit Two Letters of Recommendation, which must include:
- Name of applicant
- Comments on the applicant’s
- character and abilities
- Opinion of his/her ability to profit from a college education
- The name, contact phone number, and occupation of the person writing the letter. Submitted Letters must be signed within the last three months. A parent, close relative, or fellow student will not be considered a reference 1 of the two letters must be from a teacher.
- Applicant must submit Official Transcripts.
- Statement of Purpose: 1-page limit. Discuss how agriculture has impacted applicants’ life. This should highlight who they are in agriculture, what has influenced them, and plan to take agriculture in the future.
These scholarships will reduce the load of the expenses of the students. The amount should not be used for other costs other than paying the freight of the students’ expenses like tuition, fees, books, and other students’ needs. These scholarships inspire students to achieve their goals overcoming all obstacles.
They are accepting the application till Friday, April 30, 2021, so begin your process soon to be the one to receive this opportunity.