Eisner Gorin LLP is helping you to achieve your higher education through its recently open Scholarship Program. The awards are available for the students enrolled in an accredited college, university, or law school in the United States as high school seniors, freshmen, sophomores, juniors, or seniors.
The firm designed the grant understanding the value of an education and the need of students who want to achieve their goal. The recipients will get help in quickly paying for the high cost of education, including tuition, housing, and books, and many other expenses.
Eisner Gorin LLP is committed to providing superior legal representation to clients throughout Los Angeles County. Its lawyers have over 50 years of combined courtroom experience handling all types of criminal cases, including all drug crime cases. The law firm has recognized annually since 2003 as a Preeminent Law Firm by a national lawyers’review service, which places us in the top 5% of all U.S. law firms.
Who May Be Eligible?
Interested candidates must be reviewing the provided eligibility criteria below to be applicable:
- Students must be enrolled in an accredited college, university, or law school in the United States, which includes high school seniors, freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors, and law students.
- The applicant needs to provide the name of the school where they are enrolled or seeking enrollment for the 2018 or 2019 school year.
- The applicant needs to include in the essay the financial need for the scholarship
How to Apply
The law firm is accepting applications for the scholarship program through an online process. Eligible applicants should send their essay attachment with all the mandatory documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants must submit a 500+ word essay on the following topic:
- Criminal Justice Problems – Our criminal justice leaders need to think strategically to develop comprehensive solutions to crime and justice. Among the many challenges we face in the United States are criminal behavior trends like violence, gangs, human trafficking, sex crimes, and cybercrimes. It has been estimated that well over 50% of men who are arrested test positive for drugs. There is a clear connection between drug use and criminal activity. Would decriminalizing certain drugs make it less of a problem?
- Your name and phone number
- If under 18, contact information for your parents
- The name of the school you are attending or planning to attend
- Your current course of study
The Los Angeles criminal defense law firm of Eisner Gorin LLP is offering a $3,000 scholarship to students who have an interest in pursuing a career in law. The recipients will get financial assistance to pay for any of their future educational expenses.
The application deadline for the scholarship program is December 1, annually.