Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation Scholars Program is on the lookout for promising and highly motivated candidates from around the United States. This program has been designed in the honour of nation’s 40th President and his lasting legacy of leadership. Applications will be accepted from high school seniors whose leadership skills and strong personal character emblematic of USA’s 40th President. This program is designed to support Ronald Reagan Library’s local community by awarding scholarships.
The decision will be made based on students’ outstanding leadership, character, communication skills, academic achievement, and commitment to Ventura County. Any applicants who hold the qualities given above will be selected for this scholars program. This opportunity will provide students with monetary support for their education and recognize their qualities. Since this is a prestigious funding program, earning this award will help students gain recognization and unlock career opportunities.
Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Institute is a non-profit and non-partisan origination based in the United States. The aim of this organization is to preserving and promoting the legacy of Ronald Reagan and his timeless principles of individual liberty, economic opportunity, global democracy, and national pride. This foundation houses Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum, the Ronald Reagan Institute, the Reagan Center for Public Affairs, the Walter and Leonore Annenberg Presidential Learning Center, air force one pavilion and air force one discovery centre.
Table of Contents
Find useful information at a glance:
|Organization||Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation|
|Educational Level||High school seniors|
|Number of Awards||N/A|
|Application Deadline||January 31, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Check out the given requirements to determine if you are eligible:
- Recipients of the program must demonstrate outstanding leadership, character, communication skills, academic achievement, and commitment to Ventura County;
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic performance (minimum 3.0-grade point average/4.0 scale or equivalent);
- Candidates must be citizens of the United States of America;
- Aspirants must be a graduate from a high school in Ventura County, California during the current academic year;
- Applicants must be planning to enrol in a full-time undergraduate course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States for the entire upcoming academic year.
How to Apply
Fill out an online application form to apply for this scholarship program. Make sure, your information given in the form is right and complete since incomplete and fake information can lead to disqualification.
Students who meet the requirements of the program will win an educational fund. This monetary support will support them to acquire higher education in their chosen field without experiencing any financial difficulties.
Applications will close on January 31, 2021. If you send your application after this date, then the chances are your applications will not be considered.