Arizona milk producers understand the role of dairy in our life. They believe that dairy is not only a part of your day but makes our day even better. In view of that, Arizona milk producers are organizing a video contest for students by the name “Reel Milk Moments Video contest”. Now as the name suggests, you must have guessed what the contest is exactly about. The following contest asks you to create a reel or a short video lasting for 30 seconds featuring your favorite real diary products.
The following scholarship is only open to the legal residents of Arizona. The applicants must have this enormous love for the diary. As per the procedure of this contest, in the end, out of all, eight deserving applicants will be chosen as finalists and be interrogated further. Then at the end, out of those eight finalists, three will be selected and be given three places as 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. The prize for all three places differs. Further information is discussed below in detail.
Arizona milk producers is a not-for-profit organization that represents Arizona dairy farmers. They help the dairy farmers to promote their products and support the people and their families who are part of the dairy industry. Arizona milk producers work for the Arizona dairy farmers and provide them free access to all the resources and tools they require to continue their business.
Here is a brief description for you concerning the following scholarship:
|Organization||Arizona Milk Producers|
|Educational level||University, college, or community college students|
|Amount||1st – $8,000 2nd– $6,000 3rd – $4,000|
|Number of awards||3|
|Contest deadline||November 7, 2021|
|Application fees||Not required|
|Requirements||Copy of photo ID, Reference letters, personal narrative essay, and video concept essay.|
Who is Eligible?
Following are the eligibility requirements that need to be satisfied for participating in the following scholarship contest:
- Only legal residents of Arizona are eligible to apply.
- The applicant must be of 17 years of age or older.
- The applicant must be enrolled or due to be enrolled in a post-secondary school (university, college, or community college) in Arizona for the academic year 2022 with at least 12 credit hours.
- Individuals attending trade schools or technical programs are not eligible to apply.
- Employees of Arizona milk producers and their immediate family members are not eligible to apply.
- Previous winners of one of the Arizona Milk Producers’ College Scholarship contests are not eligible to apply.
- Individuals who were one of the finalists in previous years but were not awarded a scholarship are eligible to enter.
How to Apply?
The interested individuals have to create a “Reel” Milk Moment video for not more than 30 seconds featuring your favorite real dairy product(s) to participate in the following contest.
The following points need to be kept in mind while creating a video:
- Tell the story of how real dairy is a part of fueling your lifestyle
- Tell the benefits of dairy: it is nutritious, delicious, great for cooking, creamy, etc.
- Also, try to visually showcase at least one dairy product (milk, cheese, yoghurt, ice cream, etc.)
- Depict the words “real milk” or “real dairy.”
- The duration of the video must not be more than 30 seconds.
- The video must be in one of the following accepted formats: MP4,MOV, .MEG4, .AVI, .WMV, .MPEGPS, .FLV, .3GPP, Web
- The video has to be uploaded on the given link at the end of the article, along with the completed entry form.
After reviewing all the submissions, the judges will pick out eight finalists who will provide the documents below and their completed applications before December 3, 2021.
On the application and documents final submission, the three winners will be chosen and granted the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places.
Following documents are needed to be attached with your application:
- Reference letter
- Copy of photo ID
- Video contest essay
- Personal narrative essay
The eight finalists will be notified on November 19, 2021, and receive the following awards:
- Two tickets and a parking pass to the Fiesta Bowl Game on January 1, 2022, at State Farm Stadium.
- One NutriBullet Blender System.
- A $50 gift card to either Albertsons, Fry’s, or Safeway grocery store.
After submitting the complete application, out of eight, three will be chosen as the winners of the contest and be given the following three places:
- 1st place -$8,000
- 2nd place- $6,000
- 3rd place- $4,000
NOTE: winners will be announced live on the jumbotron at the Fiesta Bowl game.
The deadline for application submission for the following scholarship is November 7, 2021. No applications will be considered after the deadline.