Are you looking for an accessible scholarship to support your higher studies? If yes, then here’s an opportunity waiting for you! The Qualified Hardware is helping you financially to support your studies through its scholarship program. The scholarship program is open for every domestic, international, and undocumented student. Students must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited U.S. college or university to be eligible.
The company organized the grant program considering the current financial climate for students within the U.S. The program will offer them the support they are in search for to complete their higher and quality education. The student with the best descriptive essay and complete application will be handed over the funds. The recipient will get assistance in covering up various expenses related to their educational purposes.
Qualified Hardware always believes in hard work and a drive to succeed, and understands that even the most dedicated and hardworking and talented students are not able to complete their education due to the financial hardships they face, so they dedicated to providing the scholarship. For over 97 years, the company has delivered excellent service to their customers. Their dedication to work, their team, and their customers are what has kept them in business for so long.
The following table shall provide you with a brief description of the scholarships:
|Educational Level||Full-time Students|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Nationality||Domestic and International|
|Application Deadline||March 15, 2021|
|Requirement||Application, Essay & Proof of enrolment|
Who May Be Eligible?
To be eligible for the program, students will have to review the given criteria:
- Open to applicants enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited U.S. college or university for the semester that they are applying to for the scholarship.
- Students are required to have a minimum 3.0GPA
- Students with any specific Major are eligible to apply.
- Any domestic, international, and undocumented students are eligible to apply.
- Students attending online universities may also apply.
How to Apply
The Qualified Hardware company is accepting applications for the scholarship program through an online portal. The eligible applicants are asked to fill out a Qualified Hardware Award form and provide asked information with the application. The supporting documents such as tuition recipient and transcripts should be in jpeg, .pdf, or .doc format to submit with the application.
- Must write a 1000-word-maximum reflective piece stating your educational journey. You must explain how your dedication and hard work have impacted your grades and life.
- Must submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited learning institution.
- They will accept any of the recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill.
- Note: if you are applying for colleges and universities, please state your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, they will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at the time.
- Must provide Full Name, Email Address, College or University Name and College or University Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment, including your Transcripts, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter, will be accepted.
- Essay answering the above questions. Please submit as .pdf or .doc
- Confirmation and acceptance of terms and conditions
Qualified Hardware will be offering a $1000 scholarship award to a student to help them in being financially stable. The recipient of the program will be provided sufficient support to accomplish their higher studies. The students will be able to pay for any of their high-cost expenses such as tuition, fees, books, etc. The program will help them gain confidence and achieve their goals and dreams.
All applications must be submitted by March 15th, annually for the scholarship program. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.