Forget about financial worries and complete your education without stress, as Bryan Cameron Educational Foundation has brought an incredible scholarship for you. The Cameron Impact Scholarship is a merit-based programme. Students who are in high school graduating class of 2021 planning to enrol in a full-time course of study for a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four years U.S. college or university for graduation are welcome to apply.
The scholarship aims to finance your four-year tuition and other qualified expenses at your chosen collegiate institution. It helps students complete their graduation without financial worries. It encourages applicants to do better in their fields. This scholarship can make real and tangible contributions for good of students and ultimately for the betterment of the nation.
The Bryan Cameron Educational Foundation is a private family foundation investing in students through a four-year undergraduate Cameron Impact Scholarship programme. The firm believes that one of the most worthwhile and impactful investments we can make is in a young person’s education. They recognize and are grateful to the institutions’ teachers, families, and citizens who contribute their time to help educate the youth of our nation.
Who May Be Eligible?
Have a look at the eligibility requirements before applying for the grant, here are the details:
- Students should possess academic excellence maintaining a minimum cumulative unweight 3.7-grade point average or 4.0 scale or equivalent in their high school studies.
- Students should be a citizen of the United States.
- Students should be in a high school graduating class of 2021 planning to enrol in a full-time course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year U.S college or university for the entire academic year following high school graduation.
- Candidates should demonstrate passion and commitment to extracurricular activities. This includes but is not limited to academics, music, athletics, art. Employment, and contribution to home and philanthropic organizations
- Students should be motivated leaders with a strong work ethic and social understanding. Scholars rise to the occasion and should be confident.
- Candidates should demonstrate active participation in community service and civic-minded areas. They should believe in their capabilities.
How to Apply
Candidates who qualify all the above-given criteria are welcome to enjoy the benefits of the grant by applying through an online application. Candidates should submit all the required details and the documents in the same form. Supporting materials can be mailed on email@example.com. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered for the grant.
- A completed application form
- Two letters of recommendation, these letters must be submitted before the deadline
- Transcript official or unofficial certifying academic performance is needed.
This four-year scholarship is intended to cover the full tuition and qualified educational expenses at the recipients chosen college estimated to be between $20000 – $50000 per annum. The scholarship aims to cover tuition, fees, course-related costs, books, supplies, and equipment. It encourages the students to maintain a proper record throughout their educational careers.
The applications will close on September 11, 2020.