Do you have great skill in photography, and are seeking the right opportunity to demonstrate your skill in front of the community? Here is an impressive opportunity for you to take your skills to the next level and get them recognized with the help of this spring photo contest organized by Lewis and Clark Conservation District. The photo must be an originally captured photo, which has been clicked between the boundary line of Lewis and Clark Conservation District. The theme for this year contest is spring green although all entries include aspects of the Conservation Districts mission statement such as agriculture, natural resources, education, and community will also be encouraged.
The aim of this contest is to provide a stage for budding photographers in the community, to demonstrate their skill and passion for photography. The organization is looking forward to letting people get familiar with the beauty of Lewis and Clark Conservation District and know the skills and talent of photographers living in Lewis and Clark Conservation District. Their mission is to curve the talent of young people and allow them to pursue their passion and get success.
The Lewis and Clark Conservation District was organized in June 1948. It lies between the huge area of 1,288,258 acres in Lewis and Clark Conservation District, having a national Forest, and lake. The organization wants to explore the beauty of its surroundings to be seen by all the people in the community. To make this happen they have held this amazing contest of photography and allow the individuals to capture the moment.
Table of Contents
Go through the following table for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||Lewis and Clark Conservation District|
|Number of Awards||N/A|
Who May Be Eligible
Kindly go through the checklist below for being eligible for the respected scholarship:
- The fellow should provide the complete application
- The applicant should be a US resident
- The applicant must be having the incredible skill of photography
- The fellow should need financial assistance
- The student must be from Lewis and Clark Conservation District
- He fellow should provide the Photo on the basis of the theme Spring Green
- The applicant must ensure not to keep their account private to make the photo visible to all.
- The captured photo must be original work taken by the applicant
- The photo must be captured within the boundary line of the Lewis and Clark Conservation District
How to Apply
The applicant should provide the complete application, accompanied by the required documents, and photo. The submission should be made through the email at Andrew@lewisandclarked.org including Photo Contest in the subject or by tagging at @lewisandclarked on Instagram post. The submission must be done before the due date as the late submission will not be eligible to receive the reward.
The applicant should provide the below-mentioned documents along with the application:
- The student must provide the complete application
- The candidate needs to submit the proof of residence
- The candidate should provide a photo from Lewis and Clark Conservation District on the theme Spring Green
- The fellow should provide the application with basic information about the applicant.
This scholarship will help the students to build confidence in themselves. This scholarship will help them to explore the beauty of nature, and curve the skill of photography in the students. It will help the students to build the stage in themselves. The application process for this scholarship is too simple.
Submissions are currently being accepted, so begin with your application immediately to receive the reward.