The PCCA Education and Research Foundation offers the PCCA Scholarship advantage for the students seeking support to obtain higher education. The scholarships include PCCA Education and Research Foundation Scholarship and PCCA “Who will do the Work” Scholarship. The high school or college students are encouraged to apply for the scholarship.
The determination behind introducing the PCCA Scholarship is to provide support to the students acquiring educational excellence. The scholarship aims to grant financial benefits to qualified students. The scholarship will assist the students in overcoming financial barriers and achieving success.
The PCCA Education and Research Foundation have headquarters in Alexandria, VA. The organization provides financial support to a single entity in Philanthropy, Voluntarism, etc. PCCA Education And Research Foundation Inc fall under the Research Institutes & Public Policy Analysis category: Organizations whose primary purpose is to conduct research or public policy analysis within the Science and Technology Research Institutes, Services major group area.
Table of Contents
The given table shall gear up the entrant with additional details about the scholarship:
|Organization||PCCA Education and Research Foundation|
|Educational Level||High School and College Students|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
|Application Deadline||February 15, 2021|
|Requirement||Application form, Transcript|
Who May be Eligible?
The applicant must meet the eligibility requirements to apply for the PCCA Scholarship-
For PCCA Education and Research Foundation Scholarship-
- The applicant must be dependent on the full or regular part-time employees of a PCCA contractor or associate member company with at least one year of continuous service.
- The employee should continue to be employed by a PCCA member’s company.
- Applicants may be high school seniors graduating, current undergraduate college students, and students not currently enrolled in college between 18 and 24.
- The applicant must have an average cumulative grade point of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- The applicant must follow a full-time college course of study or major in a four-year college or university, two-year junior, or community college or vocational-technical school.
For PCCA “Who will do the Work” Scholarship-
The applicant must be enrolled at-
- State Technical College of Missouri
- Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College
- Terra State Community College
- Somerset Community College
How to Apply?
The applicant must apply online for the PCCA Scholarship. To apply for the PCCA Education and Research Foundation Scholarship, the applicant must fill an application form and submit it. For the PCCA, “Who will do the Work” Scholarship, the applicant must fill and submit the application form. The application form must be filled adequately.
- Current Photo
The recipient of the PCCA Scholarship will receive worthy awards. The PCCA Education and Research Foundation Scholarship will award $10,000 to the scholar. The PCCA “Who will do the Work” Scholarship will award $1000 to the scholar. The scholarship will help the student to pursue their dream career and achieve success.
The application deadline for the PCCA Scholarship is February 15, 2021. Submissions received past the deadline will not be recognized.