Are you a female who has gone through many hard times or challenges still? Were you brave to face those challenges and achieve your dream? The Coos Bay Area Zonta Service Foundation is encouraging scholarships for female students who have faced hard times in their life and still trying to pursue their goals. The organization is encouraging such students to cope up with their difficulties and push them towards success.
Their firm aims to support the female students who have already faced the challenges and encourage their academics. They want to help the students and educate them for a good future. The organization believes in empowering women and have the courage to live independently in the world. They are focusing on educating all female students and achieve great success.
The organization was established in 1919; it is a global organization dedicated to empowering women through service and advocacy. They have more than 29,000 members in nearly 1,200 Zonta clubs in 63 countries. The Zonta Club of the Coos Bay Area is a volunteer organization devoted to empowering women through service & advocacy. Since its chartering in 1953, the Zonta Club of the Coos Bay Area has brought together business and community members who are coming forth to volunteer their time to raise money for scholarships, advocate and provide direct service to women in need.
Kindly go through the table below to know more about the scholarship:
|Organization||Zonta Club of Coos Bay Area|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
|Application||May 15, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Kindly go through the Below mention is the eligibility criteria :
- The student must be a Coos County resident.
- Candidates must be planning to enroll for a minimum of 10 credit hours or more.
- Students must have the plan to enroll for a degree or certification.
- Applicant must be in pursuit of a career in a field that will provide full-time employment.
- Preference will be given to the students who need financial support.
- Applicants must have faced a financial challenge from which they are rebuilding.
How to Apply
Applicant must submit the complete application via mail or email service at the given address:
If mailing: student must write on outside of the envelope: ATTENTION PJB SCHOLARSHIP and send to Coos Bay Area Zonta Service Foundation PO Box 245 North Bend, OR 97459
If Emailing: applicant must write in the subject line: ATTENTION PJB SCHOLARSHIP and email to email@example.com
Please submit the mentioned documents along with the application:
- Applicant must submit the complete application
- Students must submit the information sheet
- The fellow must write and submit three essays of 200 to a maximum of 400 words on the mentioned topic in the application
- Applicant must submit the three letters of recommendation from teachers, employers, or community leaders ( letter must refer towards the character of the applicant and accomplishments and the contact number of the letter writer).
The scholarship will Motivate the interest of the student in academics and also the other curricular activities. This scholarship should only be utilized to pay the fees, academic expenses, tuition fees, and other curriculum-related expenses. The application procedure for this scholarship is very easy. $20000 scholarship will be given to the students to free them from expenses load.
Students are requested to apply before May 15, 2021. As the late applications will not be accepted.