If you are looking for an institute with the majority of scholarships to help you with your academic expenses, you must be trying to be part of Oakland University. Oakland University is most probably in the list of dedicated students willing to achieving their dreams. Oakland University is happily providing great programs for the students. These programs are for freshman having a great academic standing. All scholarships have varying requirements. These programs will ultimately free students from the load.
Oakland University wants to support candidates to pay their educational needs beginning their journey with the university. The institute provides vast programs for students with varying requirements depending on scores, financial needs, and other aspects. These programs will effectively reduce the student’s financial load and support these deserving students concentrate on their studies. These programs appreciate the hard work of students for maintaining good educational standing.
Oakland University is one of the leading universities that rank in the list of top universities in the United States having valuable academics that support their students stand out of the crowd. The university provided a number of majors and minors to select from and trained them well to represent themselves on a global level. The university provides huge scholarship programs to make education affordable and motivate students to be best in all they do.
Interested candidates should explore the table below for more information about the scholarships:
|Educational Level||Incoming freshman students|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Nationality||Domestic and International|
|Application Deadline||March 1, 2021|
|Requirement||Application, FAFSA, transcript, SAT/ ACT|
Who May Be Eligible
Various programs have respective requirements. Some mandatory requirement everyone should follow is:
- Fellows must be a freshman having a good academic history to be eligible.
How to Apply
Please ensure you complete admission process adequately at the university to be considered automatically for the scholarships. Students must file FAFSA using code 002307. Applicants must provide all the necessary documents and additional data during the admission procedure. Maximum scholarships do not need a separate application, and the admission application is judged to select recipients for these scholarships.
- Admission application with all information, transcript, SAT/ ACT, and FAFSA is mandatory to be submitted.
The benefits of each scholarship are different. Some are given below for your reference:
- Platinum Presidential Scholar Award Amount: $48,000 for four years ($12,000 per year).
- Gold Presidential Scholar Award: $36,000 for four years ($9,000 per year).
- Distinguished Scholar Award: $22,000 for four years ($5,500 per year).
- Talented Scholar award: $14,000 for four years ($3,500 per year).
- Academic Achievement Award Amount: $8,000 for four years ($2,000 per year).
- Geographic Region Award Amount: $6,000 for four years ($1,500 per year).
Applications are currently. Start the process soon to be considered. The last date to submit applications is March 1, 2021.