Isn’t an essay your best talent? Many scholarships require essays to select their winners. Here is a scholarship offered by Niche for students who are not interested in writing an essay. All high school and college students, as well as students looking forward to attending college or graduate school in the next year, have an excellent opportunity to win the Niche No Essay College Scholarship.
The “No Essay” Scholarship is an accessible scholarship with no essay required for the grant. This scholarship was started to help the students with their educational expenses without judging them on the basis of their article. It motivates the students to achieve excellence in their studies without worrying about financial debts.
Niche is the best place to research for U.S. colleges, schools, neighbourhoods, and companies. Millions of people use Niche as easy-to-read and comprehensive report card, and to know the best rankings, and reviews of colleges and universities. Niche analysis on large data sets, and combines them with feedback from the community to the nuanced insight that can’t be found anywhere else.
Who May Be Eligible?
Qualify yourself with the below-given requirements set by the firm before applying for the program
- The applicant must be a United States Citizen or should be a permanent resident to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Candidate must be enrolled or planning to be enrolled in the high school, college, or apply for a graduate program in college listed in niche.com.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old to be eligible for this scholarship.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their application for the Niche No Essay College Scholarship with all the details, and the supporting materials. Incomplete applications with invalid documents or details will not be considered to review. Applicants can mail details through a postcard on the below address:
Niche.com Scholarship Name “Mail-in Entry”, 2840 Liberty Avenue, Suite 202, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Applicant should submit their details such as name, address, contact information, etc. with the application.
- Applicants should submit complete and accurate survey responses with the application.
- Candidate should submit their enrolment letter with the application.
Winner will be awarded the fund worth $2,000. The scholarship fund should be used to cover tuition, housing, books, or any education-related expenses. The scholarship will prove a great relief to lessen the financial burden on the students and help them to grow their careers.
The application deadline for the Niche No Essay College Scholarship is August 31, 2020.