All the women willing to continue their higher education and to look for opportunities are warmly welcomed by the Women and Girls Fund of Waukesha County for their The New Hope Scholarship. The scholarship program is available for students accepted to a post-secondary educational institution. Applicants need to be resident of Waukesha County or work in Waukesha County in order to be eligible.
The Women and Girls Fund of Waukesha County created the awards to help all those aspiring women who want to return to school and achieve their educational goals. The program will help the women in becoming more financially stable and in covering up their educational purposes. The recipients of the program will get to be more independent in their lives.
The Women and Girls Fund of Waukesha County is dedicated to advancing the health, well-being, education and empowerment of women and girls in Waukesha County by growing our endowment to provide financial grants and support. The WGF is building a culture of giving dedicated to the unique needs of women and girls throughout Waukesha County.
The given table shall equip the entrant with additional details about the scholarship:
|Organization||Women and Girls Fund of Waukesha County|
|Educational Level||Returning Students|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Requirement||Letter of acceptance, essay, recommendation|
Who May Be Eligible?
The eligibility criteria for the scholarship program must be reviewed before applying:
- Must be a woman returning to school
- Must be a resident of Waukesha County or work in Waukesha County
- Must be considered financially independent to evaluate financial aid eligibility.
- Must have been admitted to a post-secondary education institution
- A legally divorced/single parent or guardian would be preferred to a dependent child(ren) or caregiver to a sick family member or elderly parent(s)
- Students working full or part-time would be given priority.
- Students with a minimum of 9 credits per semester will be given priority.
How to Apply
The eligible females willing to apply for the scholarship program are asked to download an application form and submit it by either mail or email. The form will be considered complete upon submitting all the required credentials. The mailing address is Women and Girls Fund of Waukesha County New Hope Technical Scholarship 2727 N. Grandview Blvd., Suite 301 Waukesha, WI 53188 and the e-mailing one is email@example.com.
- 2021 Scholarship Application Form – Signed
- Letter of acceptance from the school
- Tuition statement
- Transcripts (if applicable)
- Declaration of personal history and educational goals Community service knowledge
- Two recommendations from faculty/staff members, boss, supervisor, or neighbourhood group (completed recommendation forms with signature).
- E-mailed suggestions must be sent to the Women and Girls Fund directly from the recommender.
Women and Girls Fund of Waukesha County will be distributing a scholarship of worth $5,000 to women returning to school. The funds will help the females to overcome their financial hurdles and let them a chance to continue their higher studies with ease once again. The recipients of the scholarship program will be able to pay for any of the educational expenses such as tuition, fees, books, etc.
Applicants must submit the application packet to the Women and Girls Fund office on time. Applications are currently open.