Not just with the valuable academic programs, NCCC provides its freshmen students even with extremely beneficial scholarships too. Students applying for the NCCC foundation programs in any major have an exciting chance opportunity to win one of the scholarships offered by the NCCC Foundation. NCCC Foundation Marie F. Abbondanza Memorial Scholarship is one of the awards provided by the NCCC Foundation to help students with their educational expenses. Students applying for the Fall semester can take advantage of this scholarship.
The NCCC Foundation Marie F. Abbondanza Memorial Scholarship was started because Marie Abbondanza had a firm belief that a college education was a gateway to a more productive life and endowed those accepting the challenge with an enlightened view of the world around them, a more exceptional ability to affect the lives that they touched and skills to return to their families and communities the blessings that they themselves received.
NCCC turns philanthropy into impact, NCCC believes that students can impact their own lives and others. NCCC believes that Corporations and Foundations make a difference in students’ lives. The institutions are firm and have taken great initiates by providing scholarships for the struggle students through their tremendous programs with expert faculty guidance.
Who May Be Eligible?
Here are the requirements you need to stand on to check if you are eligible or not.
- The applicant must be a current or incoming student to the NCCC.
- An individual should be enrolling for either a full or part-time course.
- Applicants should meet the requirements for the financial need of the student.
- Candidate should have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0. Applicants should show excellent and progressive academic performance.
- The applicant should be enrolled in extracurricular activities and volunteer work.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should log in and complete their online application for the NCCC Foundation Marie F. Abbondanza Memorial Scholarship. Visit the link to start your application by logging in after providing all the details.
The applicant should answer all the questions asked in the application form briefly. Incomplete applications are not considered for the scholarship. All the supporting documents should be provided with caution.
Following documents should be submitted with the scholarship application:
- Applicants have to submit one letter of recommendation from the current employer, civic, teacher or spiritual leader. The letter should highlight the applicant’s qualities of family values, sense of personal achievement, and integrity. The letter of recommendation should not be from any family member or friend of the applicant.
- The fellow has to submit an essay. The essay should be at least two pages or less with double spaced typing. The article should include all the information about the applicant, their career goals, extracurricular activities, community service activities, and why they need the scholarship fund.
- Candidate should submit their unofficial high school or most recent college transcript with the application. The transcript should have the most recent cumulative GPA score of the applicant.
NCCC Foundationq1 Marie F. Abbondanza Memorial Scholarship helps students with their educational expenses through granting them scholarship funds. The scholarship fund amount will be provided to the students to pay their academic expenses like tuition, fees, or any other during their academic your in the university.
NCCC Foundation Marie F. Abbondanza Memorial Scholarship is open for the students applying for the Fall semester.