The worth of community can’t be put into words, especially for students endeavouring to accomplish their educational objectives and discover their position in the world. The MyUS is eager to report the MyUS.com Community Scholarship, a worldwide yearly grant that will furnish select qualified understudies with monetary help as they acquire or complete their education. To apply for the grant, qualified understudies ought to compose a 500-word essay detailing their communities that have influenced their decisions throughout everyday life, including what to study, which college/school to join in, and which profession they will seek after graduation.
To qualify for the grant, the candidate should be an understudy presently selected at an authoritatively perceived, certified college or university. Understudies who are not right now enlisted yet have been acknowledged might be qualified in case they are enrolled with college or university. Qualified understudies should presently be on favourable terms with their individual college, university, or secondary school. Understudies who have been suspended, are on scholastic probation or have in any case disregarded any college/school rules will be precluded. The candidate should either be acknowledged to a qualifying college/school or, at present took on an undergraduate/graduate program. The grant beneficiary will get a one-time $2,000 (USD) instructive grant to be applied to qualifying costs, including undergraduate/graduate educational cost, expenses, books, and nearby food and lodging for the 2021 or 2022 scholarly year.
As a worldwide transportation organization that gives communities throughout the world access to US products, MyUS.com comprehends the power of connection. By interfacing teachers to education supplies for their homerooms, clinical experts to the most recent advancements in medical services, and countless others to assets they couldn’t, in any case, get to, MyUS.com assists clients with forming the world around them.
Below we have a brief description of the following scholarship:
|Education Level||College, university|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Contest Deadline||November 30, 2021|
|Application Fees||Not required|
|Requirements||Essay, contact information, photo|
Who is Eligible?
The eligibility criteria for the following scholarship is as follows:
- To apply for the scholarship, the applicant must be a student currently enrolled at an officially recognized, accredited college or university.
- Students who are not currently enrolled but have been accepted to attend may be eligible if they are registered with the college or university.
- Eligible students must currently be in good standing with their respective university, college, or high school. Students who have been suspended, are on academic probation or have otherwise violated any university/college rules will be disqualified.
- Applicant must either be accepted to a qualifying university/college or currently enrolled in an undergraduate/graduate program.
- If the applicant or the applicant’s parent/legal guardian is employed by MyUS.com at the time the scholarship is granted, the student will be considered ineligible. The eligibility of finalists will be verified before winners are selected.
How to Apply?
In order to be considered for the scholarship, the interested applicants are required to send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your essay (attached as a document or included in the body of the email)
- A photo of yourself (image must feature you alone, without other people)
- Any additional relevant information you feel will help tell your story
Below are some of the questions that might help you in your essay:
- How has your community influenced your decision to pursue your field of study?
- How have you directly connected with your community, and what positive outcomes occurred as a result?
- What three lessons did you learn as a result of these connections, and how do you anticipate they will help you in the future?
- What lessons can you provide to others in your community to help them on their own path to higher education?
- How do you anticipate connecting with your community after graduation as you begin your professional career?
- Do you have any advice for others who want to connect with their community?
- Are there any specific areas where your community can improve its ability to help others achieve success with higher education and/or professional development?
The winning recipient of the scholarship will receive one-time award money of $2,000, which can be further applied to qualifying expenses, including undergraduate/graduate tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board for the 2021 or 2022 academic year.
The last date to submit your complete application for the following scholarship is November 30, 2021. Late submissions will not be considered.