If you are planning to get involved in the Military Medical School for medical education, then you will be happy to hear the Military Medical School Scholarship, which is supported by the Medicine + the Military. They are very much curious to allow the excellent students to take the privilege of the Military Medical School Scholarship and complete their medical education and serve the nation in all the emergencies. The organization knows that medical education has always been the most expensive education; to make it affordable and convenient, they freely provide the scholarship.
This scholarship aims to train excellent military medical students, where the individual will wholeheartedly work to serve the nation. The fundamental purpose of announcing this scholarship is to help to provide a chance for students to establish their goal in healthcare. Medicine + the military. It influences the candidates who are looking forward to helping the military by serving them through the medical service.
Medicine + the military is the best supporting scholarship in the medical field available for the students. For the past, many years the Medicine + the military is providing the scholarship for supporting those individuals who are already involved in the Health Professions Scholarship Program or the University of the Health Sciences and demonstrate their interest to serve the nation through their medical service. They are warmly welcoming brilliant students in the medical profession.
Take a look at the below table to know more about the scholarship:
|Organization||Medicine + the Military|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
|Requirement||Application and an essay|
Who May Be Eligible
Kindly know the eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship:
- The fellow should submit the complete application
- The fellow should be having good academic performance
- The candidate should be having a GPA score above 3.0 & a minimum MCAT score of 500
- The fellow should be having a degree from MD or DO program
- The applicant should be a US citizen
- The student must have passed either the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination in the Medical Sciences or hold an Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates certification
- The fellow should be certified by the American Board of Medical Specialties
- The applicant must have Complete GME1 in the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico
- The fellow should have a license to practice in the United States and its territories
- The candidate must be currently engaged in a clinical practice
How to Apply
The candidate should provide the complete application, provided the valid information in the application. The submission should be made through the online process. The fellow should go thoroughly through the required eligibility and apply before the deadline without making any mistakes in it. No late or incomplete application will be accepted.
The following list is the eligibility criteria for the scholarship:
- The fellow should provide the complete application
- The fellow should submit the latest transcript
- The applicant should provide GPA score proof
The scholarship should be only used to invest in academic needs like tuition, fees, and other related expenses. These scholarships motivate students to achieve their goals by overcoming a hard time. The process of these scholarships is straightforward. These programs encourage students to make the most of their careers. The awarded scholarship builds confidence in the individual.
All the submissions are currently being accepted, So submit your application as soon as possible to get the reward.