The Military MBA is now accepting applications for its precious scholarships introduced for the year 2020. The program created to give more funds opportunities to students that they need to complete their MBA degree. The award is open to prospective MBA students who are not actively enrolling in the MBA degree program.
The program is established for advancing the education of outstanding and talented scholars. The grants will be acting as a helping hand for recipients to overcome their financial hurdles and accomplishing their higher and quality education.
Military MBA is an education network line for military officers to connect NCOs who are interested in obtaining and applying their MBA graduate studies for career objectives. They represent their MBA schools and prospective MBA students who have a background in the military.
Who May Be Eligible?
To qualify, the applicant must meet the entire following requirement:
- Open to any U.S. resident with an undergraduate/bachelor’s degree who has served in the military can apply.
- They would recommend that you review their list of member schools and the degree programs they offer before you use them.
- Applicants must be prospective MBA students who are not actively matriculating in or graduated from, an MBA degree program.
How to Apply
To apply, the eligible applicant may download and submit an online application along with all the supporting credentials to complete their application form. Students are asked to submit their material electronically through an email to:
Military MBA Merit Scholarships
P.O. Box 681234
Park City, Utah 84068-1234
- Official Grade Transcripts
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- An article in the online application on the following questions:
- What motivations and expectations do you have for going to business school? (max. 300 words)
- Describe your unique brand/type of leadership using examples, experiences, and outcomes. (max. 400 words)
- How will your leadership qualities add value to an MBA program, and how do you plan to apply yourself upon completion of an MBA degree? (max. 400 words).
The deserving winner of the scholarship program will get to receive a $20,000 in awards. The grant money must be used toward their graduate business degree education-related expenses such as tuition, fees, books, and any others.
The deadline for accepting the scholarship applications is October 15, 2020.