Optimal is organizing four scholarship programs for outstanding students who are need of funds to accomplish their studies. The awards are available for the community college students, military students, undergraduate and graduate students working towards their higher education.
The grants are designed to provide adequate support to scholars, which they need to acquire higher and quality education. The beneficiaries will be able to complete their studies without facing any of the financial barriers in their way.
Optimal helps prospective students make informed data-driven decisions to improve their collegiate experience and their post-college careers. They work to provide over 85,000 in-depth student reviews and college rankings for every major based on alumni salaries and manually researched tuitions.
Table of Contents
Who May Be Eligible?
Interested applicants must go through the eligibility criteria before applying:
- Students enrolled at a public community college, junior college, technical college, or city college, and working towards a certificate, diploma, or degree at the associate’s level or a first-time bachelor’s level for Community College Scholarship
- Students who are veterans or active members of the U.S. military and are enrolled at a private or public educational institution, and working towards a certificate, diploma, or degree for Military Scholarship
- Undergraduate students enrolled at a private or public educational institution and working towards a certificate, diploma, or degree at the associate’s level or a first-time bachelor’s level for undergraduate Scholarship
- Graduate students enrolled at a private or public educational institution and working towards a certificate, diploma, or degree at the post-bachelors level. For Graduate scholarship
How to Apply
Eligible students can apply for any of the scholarship programs through an online application form linked below, according to their eligibility. Applicants are asked to provide their complete information to get consideration for the awards.
- Must answer in 300-500 words for every scholarship program to the question “How will you apply your degree in the future? What do you anticipate for your first five years after college?”
- Must state any special personal or family circumstances affecting your need for financial assistance in 300-500 words.
Each scholarship recipient will get to receive a $5,000 award by the Optical committee. The beneficiaries are advised to utilize the provided funds for their further high-cost expenses related to their education such as tuition, fees, books, etc.
The application deadline is for any of the scholarship programs is 30th September 2021.