The Litro Lab has announced the Litro Lab 2021 Podcast Competition. All podcasters or individuals interested in creating podcasts who are between 18 to 25 years of age at the time of application can take part in this exciting event. Applications are now open for this exciting competition attracting talents from across the world. So, if you are someone who aspires to create content and make podcasts, then, this opportunity will not just help you showcase your talent but give you exposure to other individuals who share your passion from across the globe.
The “Litro Lab Competition 2021” is an initiative that encourages people to create content and in this case, through podcasts. Podcasting is a time-saving communication method. Podcasts can be listened to while doing other things at work or home, as well as during your commute. Some meetings can be replaced with podcasts, which saves time and improves productivity. This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity will be crucial who want to build their career as a podcaster. So don’t miss out on his opportunity!
Eric Akoto, Litro Lab’s chief editor, is an avid runner and hiker. Innovation, fairness, and free speech are three of Eric’s passions. By invitation, Eric Akoto is a Fellow of the Royal Society of the Arts. Eric created the Warwick University Young Writers competition and has contributed to several cultural books and publications. He also acts as a guest curator and compere at festivals such as the Brooklyn Book Festival, the Jaipur Literature and Arts Festival (the world’s largest), and the Hay Festival. He is the publisher and editor of Litro Magazine, a full-fledged literary and creativartts outlet that supports new and existing authors from all over the world. Akoto was established in London about 15 years ago.
The following table provides an overview of the entire scholarship:
|Educational Level||18 to 25 age students|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Application Deadline||June 1, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Students between the ages of 18 and 25 from all over the world are qualified to participate. When entering the competition, an author must be at least 18 years old on January 1, 2021.
How to Apply
To get the application form and the details regarding the same, please Click Here.
The participants are required to submit a podcast. Your podcast should satisfy the following conditions:
- Podcasts must be no more than five minutes. Please double-check your audio file’s volume.
- To create a full listening experience, your podcast must have a beginning, middle, and end. Beginnings are sometimes used to entice the listener or offer to mean. Endings also have a synopsis, pose a query, or serve as a lead-in to the next chapter.
- It’s okay if the entry is a segment from a longer podcast.
- Use any podcast style or genre that you choose. Interviews, interviews, nonfiction narration and fiction storytelling, satire, true crime, news documentary, history, radio theatre, and sports are all common podcast formats.
- Make a podcast on your own or with a friend. If you’re working as a squad, make sure to mention all of your names before you submit your entry.
- Please only upload one podcast at a time. You cannot apply as an individual entry if you’re submitting as part of a team.
- Use relevant vocabulary. Assume the audience is made up of Litro readers.
The winner will receive a fund that they can use for developing their career as a podcaster, as well as for any other related expenses. You will also get the opportunity to publish your work on Litro.
The applications are open till June 1, 2021. To be considered for this competition, please send your entries by then.