These Frogs are Green is hosting a 12thAnnual International Children’s Art Contest open for the children of the ages 3-18. The theme of this year’s contest is “Protecting Endangered Species.”As always, the Frogs are Green organize this contest with the hope that children will be inspired and express what is most important to them. Whether it is about protecting rainforests, endangered species, air quality, or just wanting to be healthy. This is the chance for the kids to come forward and put their thoughts ahead and win some exciting prizes. The following contest will award winners in the following age groups: 3-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-18. They will also add categories based on what they receive, such as Best 3D; Best Environmental; Best Black and White, and more.
Award certificates are given to 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place, and honorable mention students in each age group and specific category. Special prizes are awarded to Only the 1st place winners in the age group categories. The 1st place winners in each age group will receive these prizes: The custom-designed “Frogs Are Green” Strawesome glass straw; their winning artwork on a t-shirt provided by Big Frog Custom Shirts; and copies of Frogs Are Green‘s books. The deadline for submissions is: December 31, 2021, and the winners will be announced by January 31, 2021. The winners will be featured in a blog post. Many of the submitted artworks are shared online, through our website, social media, and in awareness materials.
Frogs Are Green, an organization created to increase awareness about the catastrophic decline of frogs and other amphibian populations and to advocate for conservation measures to help protect them. Frogs Are Green is determined to preserve for future generations the outdoor music—the chorus of frog songs—that we remember from our childhoods. Their hope is that can we leave the “home of the tadpoles” green and healthy for future generations. Please help spread the message that healthy frogs equal a healthy green planet.
Following is the brief description of the following scholarship:
|Organization||Frogs Are Green|
|Education Level||All children ages 3-18|
|Number of Awards||Varies|
|Nationality||Domestic and international|
|Contest Deadline||December 31, 2021|
|Application Fees||Not required|
Who is Eligible?
To be eligible, children must fall into the following age groups:3-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-18.
How to Apply?
To enter the contest, candidates are required to do the following:
- You have to join the kid’s art contest group (and the right age group) on Flickr and just upload your high-resolution entries.
- Each child can submit up to 3 artworks.
- Teachers can upload student’s work and parents can upload their children’s work.
- If you are in a country where you cannot view Flickr, you can email your digital image to Frogs Are Green along with the child’s name, age, and state/country, and we will add the image to the group.
- If you wish to see all the images in the gallery, you must join Flickr.
- Each entry MUST INCLUDE the Child’s Full Name, Age, and State/Country (and a caption if you like) or your submission cannot be judged.
- Be sure your entry is facing upright and NOT sideways! You can easily edit and turn an artwork around once it’s on Flickr.
Award certificates are given to 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place, and honorable mention students in each age group and specific category. The 1st place winners in each age group will receive these prizes: The custom-designed “Frogs Are Green” Strawesome glass straw; their winning artwork on a t-shirt provided by Big Frog Custom Shirts; and copies of Frogs Are Green‘s books.
The deadline for the application submission for the following contest is December 31, 2021. No applications will be considered after this date.