Applications are available for the Key Thinkers Scholarship for the fall semester 2020. The program is cordially inviting applicants who are U.S. citizens and also enrolled full-time at a post-secondary institution, including an accredited college, university, or trade school, within the U.S.
The award is an opportunity for students to be a voice in the growing conversation about financial responsibility. The candidates who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement will be granted adequate funds for their further educational purposes.
MoneyKey works to offer a wide range of personal financial products, such as Installment Loans, Lines of Credit, and Payday Loans via a safe and secure online platform. They also provide credit services for unaffiliated third-party lenders in certain states. It is also a member of the Online Lender’s Alliance (OLA).
Who May Be Eligible?
Candidates with the below eligibility requirements will be considered for the scholarship program:
- Must be at least 18 years of age or above.
- Must be a US citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student at a post-secondary institution, including an accredited college, university, or trade school, in the United States.
- Must possess a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 (open to incoming post-secondary students).
How to Apply
The eligible students can apply for the program by filling their required information with the essay through an online process. The application form can be found at the bottom of the MoneyKey official website page.
- Students must submit an essay responding to the below question in English:
- What does financial responsibility mean to you, and what steps should students take to plan their budget?
- The essay must be between 500-750 words.
- The content of the essay must be original and not infringe on any third-party rights, including but not limited to, copyright or trademarks.
- The essay submission must not contain any foul or hateful language.
The Key Thinkers Scholarship will be awarding academically qualified scholars with a $1,000 scholarship to one eligible recipient twice a year. There will be a total of two recipients of the Scholarship per academic year.
The application deadline is September 30, 2021, for the fall semester.