Kent State University is receiving applications for its Global Scholarship program. The awards are open for the incoming undergraduate international students who have a dream of studying in the United States.
The university rewards students with enormous grants every year to support their studies at their campus. The funds cover up most of the educational expenses such as tuition, fees, books, travel, etc.
Kent State University works as a public research university in Kent, Ohio. The university also included seven regional campuses in Northeast Ohio and was established in 1910 as a teacher-training school. The first classes were held in 1912.
Who May Eligible?
The given criterion is to be fulfilled to get considered for the program:
- Must be an incoming undergraduate international student
- Must be Freshman, transfer, ESL only, exchange and visiting students are eligible for the Scholarship
- Graduate and current students are ineligible
- In-state resident students are not eligible for the program
- Only those students attending the Kent campus are eligible to receive the Global Scholarship
How to Apply
Eligible students will be automatically considered for the scholarship program upon admission to the university.
The winners of the program will get to receive cash prizes as below:
- The Global Scholarship grants each eligible undergraduate freshman or transfer student $4,000 per year ($2,000 per semester).
- Incoming freshmen students may receive the Global Scholarship for a total of eight semesters.
- Transfer students may attain the Global Scholarship for up to eight semesters depending on the number of credits transferred to Kent State.
The applications are currently available to apply.