Want to complete higher Education while being athletic and need financial support for that? Here is Jamestown High School Athletic Booster Club providing a Scholarship Program supporting student-athletes from Jamestown High School in making their career in sports and enjoys creating a great career. This program encourages student-athletes towards studies as in today’s creating, education is simultaneously essential. They are looking forward to starting the youths healthy and active. This program focuses on providing higher education to athletes.
The aim of Jamestown High School Athletic Booster Club the scholarship is to provide the deserving student-athletes with accessibility, the chance to pursue higher education and financial aid. That is why they are providing scholarships to students who are in need. Their mission is that by removing financial barriers, students will explore their fields of study and use their hard work, excellence, and ambition to focus on achieving success.
Jamestown High School Athletic Booster Club Is a program that is making sure to help the athletes to have a higher education based on their athletic participation and achievement, good sportsmanship, citizenship, and engagement in school/community service. They are providing scholarships to students who deserve to be helped for their academic career and have them the brightest future in athletics and academics.
Go through the table below for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||Jamestown High School Athletic Booster Club|
|Educational Level||Graduating senior|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
|Application Status||May 21, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Kindly go through the checklist below for being eligible for the respected scholarship:
- Applicant must be a 2020-21 member in the JHS Athletic Booster Club (membership fee $15). Membership forms are available from the JHS Athletic Director or jhsathletics.org (This rule has been suspended)
- Fellows must be present a senior at JHS and have participated in the VHSL-approved athletics program at Jamestown High School (at any time during your enrollment at JHS)
- Students must Have had no athletic or school suspensions (in school or out of school)
- Applicant must submit a completed application, including Coach’s Recommendation form and verified Grade Point Average.
- Students who have accepted a ‘full ride’ from a college/university (either athletic, academic or any combination) are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Applicant must submit complete applications due to the deadline by the athletic director’s office or be submitted online to JHSABCINFO@GMAIL.COM Late, or incomplete submissions are not going to be accepted by the organization. Student’s should make sure the data they are submitting is valid.
Kindly go through the list below for the required documents:
- Essay In approximately 250 words, explain how engaging in high school athletics as a team member or supporter impacts oneself, as well as the school, family, and/or the community at large.
- Coach’s Recommendation Form
These scholarships will reduce the load of the expenses of the students. The amount should not be used for other expenses other than paying the freight of the students’ expenses like tuition, fees, books, and other students’ requirements. This scholarship will increase the students’ interest in academics and athletics as well these scholarships encourage students to achieve their goals by overcoming all obstacles.
They are accepting the application till May 21, 2021, so begin your process soon to be the one to receive this opportunity.