Are you in search of HCC Scholarships? If yes, then your search for the scholarship has come to an end and have a great opportunity to grab. The Houston Community College Foundation has made available wide variety of scholarship opportunities for the HCC Students seeking assistance. The students who have completed HCC Admissions Application must be on file or are enrolled as a current HCC student for least six credit hours at HCC per semester or in 9 or 12 credit hours per semester are encouraged to apply for the scholarship. The candidates will be considered for every scholarship for which they appear eligible.
The HCC Foundation Scholarships’ purpose is to support incoming and continuing HCC students seeking assistance to attain higher education. The scholarship opportunities aim to grant financial benefits to outstanding qualified students. The scholarships are designed to encourage students to obtain academic excellence, achieve success, and overcome various life barriers.
Houston Community College, established in 1971, is a community college system that operates community colleges in Houston, Missouri City, Greater Katy, and Stafford in Texas. The college is an open-admission, public institution of higher education, offering a high-quality, affordable education. The college is notable for actively recruiting internationally and for the large number of international students enrolled, over 5,700 in 2015. The college has a vision of equitably delivering relevant, high-quality education and training, ensuring success for all students, our community, and economy and beyond.
The given table shall provide further information about the HCC Foundation scholarship:
|Organization||Houston Community College|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Application Deadline||June 15, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
The eligibility criteria for the HCC Foundation Scholarships is-
- The applicant must have completed HCC Admissions Application must be on file or must be enrolled as a current HCC student.
- The applicant must be enrolled in at least six credit hours at HCC per semester or enrolled in 9 or 12 credit hours per semester.
- The applicants must be a resident of the United States.
- The applicant must hold a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher for the most recent course work to the semester start date.
How to Apply
The applicants interested in applying for the HCC Foundation Scholarship Application must complete the online application process. The applicants will only have to complete one application. The returning and first time applicants can begin the application process. The applicants must visit the scholarship website and click on the “apply” option to begin. The applicants must follow the instructions carefully.
The HCC Foundation endows significant benefits to the recipients of the scholarships.
- The HCC Foundation scholarships grant considerable resources and financial assistance to the recipients.
- The scholarship helps students defray educational expenses, afford essential, and overcome financial barriers.
To be considered for the HCC Foundation Scholarship, the applicants must timeline with the deadline. The priority due date for the HCC Foundation Scholarship is June 15, 2021.