If you are a graduating student of Cañon City High School who attended Harrison K-8 School? Congratulations on your decision to further your education! Harrison K-8 School Scholarship shows interest in their students who attainted Harrison K-8 School at least till 8th grade. The candidate needs to be excellent in his academics and have all the qualities to get rewarded with this scholarship.
The Harrison K-8 School scholarship aims to help students achieve their dreams, reducing their financial burden. The purpose of the Harrison K-8 School scholarship is to provide financial support to individuals pursuing to be a graduate from Cañon City High School or military service training. The process of these scholarships is easy and aims to make education more accessible to the students.
Harrison K-8 School provides the best career opportunity for their high school student and provides them with the best educational opportunity. The Harrison K-8 School provides a scholarship to their students to make education easy and not a burden. The candidate needs to be excellent in his academics and have all the qualities to get rewarded with this scholarship.
Take a look at the table given below for more information about scholarships:
|Organization||Harrison K-8 School|
|Educational Level||Graduating student|
|Number of Awards||One|
Who May Be Eligible
Requirements for each program are different. Check some compulsory requirements:
- Candidates graduating seniors of Cañon City High School who attended Harrison K-8 School having a grade of at least 3.00 with good character are eligible for this scholarship.
- The scholarship will be open to students selecting any accredited college, not limited to Colorado, technical school, trade school, enlistment to a branch of military service, or other venture determined to further the student’s education.
How to Apply
The application can be filed and postmarked at the provided address of the Harrison K-8 School. The candidate should apply before the due date to be eligible for the scholarship. The firm will not accept incomplete or late submissions.
- Application with all other data and separate scholarship documents must be submitted.
- Applicant should submit a copy of their high school transcript.
- Harrison K-8 School transcript (if available) is needed.
- Candidates should write and submit a brief letter as to why they wish to receive the scholarship
- Applicants must provide at least one reference letter from a teacher, counsellor, or employer that must be submitted with the scholarship application.
The scholarship will reduce the burden of the expenses of students. The amount should only be used to pay the freight of students’ costs like Tuition Fees, Fees, Books, and other student requirements. This scholarship encourages students to achieve their goals and overcomes obstacles. The Harrison K-8 School PTO will award the recipient and an alternate.
The school is accepting applications, so begin your process as soon as possible to obtain these scholarships.