If you are from Hispanic/Latino heritage and on your way to pursue college/ university education, Here is an excellent opportunity for you! Hispanic Association of Atlantic County is excited to help Hispanic/Latino heritage students who are Atlantic County residents to help them in academics and achieve their goal. Hispanic Association of Atlantic County is pleasantly announcing a HAAC Scholarship to reduce students’ worry about their college or university education. Scholarship requirements depend on the student’s academic performance, the GPA score, which is required to be a minimum of 3.0, and the other aspects. Candidates must be Atlantic County residents.
HAAC is influencing students for their convenient and peaceful education without having stress related to fees. For providing academics affordable irrespective of background, the association has proposed these scholarships. The association is entirely devoted to helping students and make academics possible for all.
The HAAC was established in 2018 over two years; the organization has invested in the importance of education by awarding scholarships to Hispanic college students and creating the annual Latino Youth Leadership Summit to help young Hispanics unleash their inner potential. HAAC has identified community leaders who demonstrate similar values by recognizing them in the Nuestro Pueblo Awards and has helped the community by being a resource of information and unity.
Go through the following table for more information about scholarships:
|Organization||Hispanic Association of Atlantic County|
|Educational Level||High school senior|
|Number of Awards||3|
|Application Status||May 1, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Kindly go through the eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be an Atlantic County Resident.
- The student must be a high school senior.
- Candidates must be accepted or should be attending a college or university.
- Fellows must have achieved a Minimum Cumulative GPA of 3.0 high school.
- Applicants must submit the complete application.
- Applicants must be from Hispanic/Latino heritage.
How to Apply
Students must fill the complete application and attach all documents and the application to be eligible for the scholarship. All the students can submit the application via the association website and upload required documents or may also download and print the copy and email the complete form below with required attachments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please go through the required documents mentioned below:
- Applicants must provide Two essays of 250-word on the plans and goals of the candidate.
- Students must provide One reference letter ( from the teacher, guidance counsellor, school administrator, community leader, extracurricular activity supervisor/coach, etc.)
- Fellows must submit the current transcript.
- Students must provide proof of acceptance by an accredited college or university.
- The fellow must provide proof of academic records achieved.
The scholarship will decrease the burden of the expenses of students. The amount should only be utilized to pay the freight of students’ costs like Tuition Fees, Fees, Books, and other student requirements. This scholarship motivates students to achieve their goals and overcomes obstacles. The organizations will reject late submissions. Three students will be selected to award scholarships of $500 each.
The college is accepting applications till May 1, 2021. So begin your process soon to obtain one of these scholarships.