Having great faith orthodox? Here are Faith and Endowment for orthodoxy and Hellenism, providing an opportunity to all the students who are planning to pursue the undergraduate four-year degree program in the US. The organization has launched the Faith Scholarship for all the students who have already completed with the graduate high school senior. The award will be given to any student who has good academic performance and needs financial assistance.
The organization aims to provide convenient and most promising academics to deserving students. Their purpose of the Faith and Endowment for orthodoxy and Hellenism is to provide financial support to individuals pursuing further education while ensuring that they continue to support the most deserving students.
Since 2004, FAITH celebrates the academic achievements of young leaders within the Greek and Hellenic American community by providing awards to the students who have good academic performance and to some of the community’s most promising graduating high school seniors from across the country.
Kindly go through the table below to know more about the scholarship:
|Organization||Faith An Endowment for Orthodoxy & Hellenism|
|Educational Level||High school graduating senior|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
|Application Status||June 21, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Kindly go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the scholarship:
- Applicant must be of Greek Orthodox faith and a member of a parish.
- The candidate must be the U.S permanently reside in the United States, and citizen of the US
- The student must be a high school senior graduating in the United States of America
- Students must be looking forwards to study in an undergraduate degree program in the fall of 2021 at a 4-year accredited college or university in the United States.
How to Apply
Students must submit the complete application with all the required valid documents before the due date and postmark it through the mail to FAITH Endowment Attn: FSAE 499 Park Avenue, 23rd Floor New York, NY 10022. Kindly make a note that the late application will be rejected.
Please go through the required list of documents:
- Students must submit the complete academic records and the official transcript and copies of SAT, ACT, SAT Subject Tests, and/or AP exam testing records.
- Applicant must submit the transcript of the spring 2021 semester grade. In case spring grades are not revealed, they can attach the latest available transcript
- Applicant must write 300-600 words essay on how this scholarship will help the students to use these talents to serve society, the Hellenic American community, and/or Church at large
- Fellows must provide two letters of recommendation.
- Candidates must prove the need for financial support and last year’s income tax and schedule of annual gross income.
- Applicant must provide two letters of reference.
The scholarship reduces the burden of expenses of the students. Students should utilize the scholarship only used for all the educational costs for books, tuition fees, etc.; students are strictly informed not to use the scholarship for anything other expenses. This scholarship will help the students to give attention totally to the studies and not on academic finances.
The application should be submitted before the deadline that is before June 21, 2021.