Students planning to enroll in Vincennes University or Purdue University for Horticulture or Landscape Horticulture can now forget about their financial burden! Because the Indiana Nurserymen Endowment Fund has started their scholarship to help upcoming freshmen. Indiana Nurserymen Endowment Fund is passionate about solving students’ economic issues. The Indiana Nurserymen Endowment Fund is welcoming students to apply for their worthy scholarships. Interested applicants must be an incoming student having an excellent academic standing.
The Indiana Nurserymen Endowment Fund knows that students experience financial stress to complete their education. To provide the students with financial assistance, the Fund has started this scholarship. These scholarships will reduce the financial stress of the students. These scholarships will reduce the educational expenses on students.
The Indiana Nursery and Landscape Association is a non-profit trade organization serving the Indiana Green Industry. The Association helps the community to be more involved in horticulture and landscape horticulture. Many seminars, trade shows, and functions, certification programs are held to promote ethics, principles, and proficiency of the Green Industry. The Association (INLA) also provides various scholarships and awards based on merit in various horticultural endeavors, academic achievement, or excellent practices within the Green Industry.
To know a brief about the Indiana Nursery Endowment Fund scholarship please refer to the table below:
|Organization||Indiana Nursery and Landscape Association|
|Educational Level||Incoming freshman students|
|Subjects||Horticulture or landscape horticulture|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Application Deadline||April 15, 2021|
|Requirement||Application, one or more letters of recommendation, transcript, FAFSA, essay, social media links|
Who May Be Eligible
Criteria for each program are different. Some mandatory requirements are mentioned below:
- Individuals should be an incoming freshman student at either Vincennes University or Purdue University.
- Applicants must be planning to complete their education in their respective universities.
- Candidates must have a good academic standing; students with less than a C grade are not eligible for the scholarship.
How to Apply
Candidates are requested to submit the complete application. Students must submit all the mandatory documents and materials without any negligence. Any late or incomplete applications will not be accepted by the college. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered for the scholarship. Students can complete the application, attach the other documents and mail it to the following address:
c/o Indiana Nursery & Landscape Assn.
7915 S Emerson Avenue, Suite 247
Indianapolis, IN 46237
- Interested applicants must complete the application and also attach the SAT VERBAL, ACT ENGLISH, SAT MATH, or ACT MATH score is available.
- Candidates must attach the most recent high school transcript with the application.
- Students must attach two letters of recommendation with the application.
- One letter should be from students’ high school counselors or a teacher, and one from another organization or employer, or other personal leaders. Letters from family members or friends will not be accepted.
- Applicants must provide a list of activities, clubs, sports, honors, internships, special recognition, awards, or any other scholarships which they have received.
- Candidates must also provide a list of their social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, snap and others.
- Students must provide in a separate letter or a short essay about their interest in Landscape Horticulture and how it relates to their life and/or career objectives.
The scholarship encourages students to pursue their choice of careers without worrying about the finances. With the help of scholarships, students can achieve success in their careers. The Indiana Nursery Endowment Fund scholarship is offering $6000 to any full-time student. With financial assistance, students can achieve their goals by focusing on their academics.
Interested candidates can start with the applications. Students, please note that applications must be postmarked by April 15, 2021.