To support single parents in their academic pursuit, Drug Lawsuit Source has brought an exciting scholarship offer for them for 2021. This organization is completely aware of the challenges that you have to go through a single parent. You have to take care of your household, raise your children on your own and fulfill all the needs of your family. Amid all these things, furthering education can be a daunting task for you. Keeping these facts in mind, Drug Lawsuit Source has created this scheme that you can be benefitted from if you are dealing with the same problems. To participate in this program, you should be currently enrolled in a U.S. high school, trade school, apprentice school, junior college, college, university, or graduate school in the United States.
Being a single parent is a challenge in itself. Nowadays, the rising cost of education has made it more difficult for single parents to further their education in their chosen field. The high cost of education plays an important role in keeping such students from fulfilling their educational dreams. As a result of increased study costs, such students have to leave their dreams and take out educational loans which are not as helpful as scholarships. Drug Lawsuit Source Single Parent Scholarship has been initiated with the motive of improving the access to higher education for single parents, and encourage them to achieve their fullest potential. The application process of this program is easy. You just need to write down an essay and send it with some other required documents to the organization.
Drug Lawsuit Source has been providing health and medical information to help individuals and their communities improve their health and well-being. The information provided by this organization is quality assured, reliable, up to date, easy to understand, regularly reviewed, and locally relevant. It was founded in 2014 by Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.
Get access to quick information through this table:
|Organization||Drug Lawsuit Source|
|Number of Awards||N/A|
|Application Deadline||November 1, 2021|
|Requirements||Essay and school transcript|
Who May Be Eligible
Meeting these requirements is necessary for all applicants:
- Candidates must be a single parent helping to raise at least one child;
- Applicants do not have to have full-time custody, but must be involved in raising the child;
- Aspirants must be currently enrolled in a U.S. high school, trade school, apprentice school, junior college, college, university, or graduate school in the United States;
- Recipients must have a GPA of 2.7 or higher and are required to submit a copy of your transcript indicating your grade point average (GPA).
How to Apply
To be considered for this program, you have to follow these given steps:
- Provide your full legal name, current address, phone number, e-mail address, and name of your current school.
- Provide the first name only and the age of each child that you are helping to raise.
- Write a 300-600 word essay in the e-mail explaining your career goals and the challenges of being a single parent in school.
- Attach an official or unofficial school transcript for your current school.
- Provide the name, address, phone number, and e-mail of an academic reference, such as a teacher or counselor at your current school.
You can send these documents via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The value of the program is $1,000. This award amount can be used to cover the cost of study of all deserving applicants. It can help ease up the financial burden and boost your educational journey. It will make earning higher education affordable and attainable for you, and encourage you to give your best to achieve your goals.
Students are free to submit their entry until November 1, 2021. After this date, the application portal will be closed.