We all need just a chance to prove ourselves, to make our lives even better and show our talent. Attorney George Ganim knows that talents are everywhere, but opportunities are not. He believes in the importance of supporting the community and encouraging youth to pursue higher education. Keeping this in mind, he is now offering this “Defining Moment Scholarship” for students. Through this program, he intends to give students a chance to further their education at their chosen college or university. Students, who think that they hold a bright future in the field of law, are eligible to get this chance. The eligibility requirement of this program is that applicants must be a present high school senior, college student or graduate student who is a legal resident of the United States.
As a successful attorney, Attorney George Ganim gives people a chance that they need to take their lives further. These days, students are facing more hardships than ever. Increasing tuition of colleges and universities are putting more financial challenges in front of them. The financial burden on students and their families is robbing them to enjoy their learning journey. This Defining Moment Scholarship is basically more than a chance for those students struggling with their finances and at the risk of drop out. This scholarship is designed to help students with their academic pursuits.
George W. Ganim is a personal injury lawyer. The way he represents his clients in the courtroom, and for providing quality legal services has helped him build a solid reputation and made him so popular with families and business owners alike. He often witnesses that a client he represents in one matter will recommend a friend or family member for a totally unrelated legal issue. George holds extensive trial experience in all aspects of personal injury cases and the ability to negotiate excellent settlements for his clients.
Get quick information through this table:
|Organization||Ganim Injury Lawyers|
|Number of Awards||N/A|
|Application Deadline||March 31, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Applicants who have the following criteria will be eligible to compete for this program:
- Any present high school senior, college student or graduate student who is a legal resident of the United States occupying one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia and who is enrolled in a two to a five-year post-secondary institution for the 2021 Fall Semester.
- Candidates must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and be in good overall academic standing with their respective universities.
How to Apply
Submit the following documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Write down a 750-word essay response to the prompt: Tell us about the moment that sparked your interest in your future career, and why it made you so passionate about the topic.
- A professional resume that lists their experience, both professional and academic.
- A transcript from their current school. Both official and unofficial transcripts are allowed. If a first-year student or transfer does not have a transcript from their current school, a transcript from their previous school and an acceptance letter from the current school are acceptable.
You can get access to more information by clicking on Apply now given below on this page.
Successful and worthy applicants could win $1000 for their higher education. This award can be utilized to cover their expenses such as tuition, housing and books. This scholarship will ease up the financial burden on students and help them take their education journey further without facing any hurdles.
Applications will be accepted until March 31, 2021. So get ready to apply and win a scholarship that can take your financial worries away.