The American Public Power Association is offering DEED scholarships to high school seniors, graduates, and post-secondary students. from Lineworker and Technical Scholarship, Student Internship to Student Research Grants, there are different scholarships that you can apply for. For applying, you are required to fill the online application forms, submit the required documents, and an essay on the prescribed topics. The applicant must be attending school in a country with at least one DEED member. The last date to complete the application formalities is October 15, 2021.
The winner of the Lineworker and Technical Scholarship will get a reward of $2,000. The winner of the Student Internship and Student Research grant will get scholarship rewards of $4,000 plus a travel grant worth $1,000. This is an amazing opportunity for you to aid your education and reduce the burden on your family. Also, with the scholarship, you can get better education opportunities and build a successful future for yourself.
American Public Power Association is the voice of the non-profit community-owned utilities that power 2,000 towns and cities nationwide. They are dedicated to shaping the future of public power to drive a new era of community-owned electric service. The association works with an aim to partner with members to promote public power, helping community-owned utilities deliver superior service through joint advocacy, education, and collaboration.
Refer to the table below for further details:
|Organization||American Public Power Association|
|Educational Level||High school and college/university students|
|Number of Awards||3|
|Application Deadline||October 15, 2021|
Who is Eligible?
For being eligible for the scholarship, the applicants must satisfy the following criteria:
- The scholarship application must be sponsored by a DEED utility member.
- The applicant must be a high school senior, high school graduate, or in a post-secondary program.
- The applicant must be attending school in a country with at least one DEED member.
How to Apply?
For applying to the scholarships, follow the stated guidelines:
- Lineworker and Technical Education Scholarships: Apply Now
- Student Internships: Apply Now
- Student Research Grant: Apply Now
The various scholarship rewards are as follows:
- Lineworker and Technical Education Scholarship: $2,000
- Student Internships: $4,000 plus travel funds up to $1,000
- Student Research Grants: $4,000 plus travel funds up to $1,000
The deadline to submit your application entries is October 15, 2021. Please complete the formalities before the deadline for consideration of your candidature.