If you are enrolled in the post-secondary institution of higher learning in the cybersecurity field and are seeking to receive a little assistance to complete education conveniently, then you should go for this fabulous Cyber Security Scholarship who is glad to help the students who are in need to complete their higher academics. The Exabeam is very happy to see the excellent minds pursuing higher education for the nation’s development; hence they have declared two scholarship awards where the winner will receive $10,000. The first runner-up will be awarded $5,000 for the scholarship.
The mission of Exabeam is to light the way and unleash security teams and organizations by removing the obstacles of outdated tech, rigid mindsets, and talent shortages to make security success the norm. Exabeam aims to push excellent students through this scholarship opportunity towards the step of success. The Exabeam dreams for the bright future of the student and the nation willing to study for higher education. Their mission is to develop new and advance technology and innovative ideas through the access of the young and brilliant minds, which will be used globally.
The Exabeam was established in early 2013. Since then, the organization is profoundly working to provide the best security for the countries and simultaneously show its interest in the country’s development. The organization is passionate about supporting the future generation of professionals pursuing an education and career in cybersecurity. As the cybersecurity landscape evolves and cyber threats become more complicated to detect, the organization is seeking students who want to bring a more diverse perspective and create an inclusive environment to solve the cybersecurity challenges of the future. To encourage more students in the field of cybersecurity, the scholarship is initiated.
Students are requested to go thoroughly through the table below for more information about the scholarships:
|Amount||$10,000.00 and $5,000|
|Number of Awards||2|
|Application Deadline||July 31, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Please go through the eligibility criteria before applying:
- The students must be having good academic performance
- The student should be a legal resident of the US
- The fellow should be having a GPA score of a minimum of 3.0
- The candidate must be 16 years old in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning
- The candidate must be involved in community service
- The fellow should be an active participant in extracurricular activities.
How to Apply
The student should provide the complete application, accompanied by all the mandatory documents. The submission should be made via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Exabeam Cybersecurity Scholarship, The candidate should provide all the valid information, as the invalid information will not be considered. Kindly provide the submission before the deadline, as the late submission will not be considered.
Kindly thoroughly go through the list of required documents:
- The candidate should provide proof of enrolment
- The student must provide the latest transcript
- The candidate should provide 5 min video on topics:
Describing applicant’s personal and educational backgrounds, and what department they like to complete their internship in?
- What – or who – inspired the applicant to pursue a career in cybersecurity?
- Why is it important for the cybersecurity industry to increase its diversity?
- Describe any contributions a candidate has made to the cybersecurity field, i.e., volunteer work, personal stories, and any other relevant hobbies or extracurricular activities and what they mean to the student.
- Explain why a student is the best candidate to receive this scholarship/internship.
The award should only be utilized to pay the firm academic expenses of the students. The scholarship will reduce the burden on the students. The scholarship should only be used to pay the tuition fees, fees, book expenses, and other related expenditures. The application procedure for this scholarship is too simple. $10,000-$5,000 scholarship will be awarded to 2 eligible students.
Students are requested to submit their complete application before the due date that is July 31, 2021.