Credit Union Cherry Blossom is excited to announce that they are accepting applications now for the Credit Union Cherry Blossom Ten Mile Race T-shirt Art Contest for the year 2022. The name of the race is “Credit Union Cherry Blossom Ten Mile Run” and the race will be held on April 3, 2022, in Washington, DC. The following contest has no eligible limitations except that it is only for adults to participate in. For kids, a different game with a different concept is yet to come for the year 2022. The candidates are advised to go through all the given instructions carefully and then submit their designs accordingly.
In the event that your submitted design is chosen, the organization may request you to design more variants for banners, products, signs, and printed and electronic materials. You might submit more than one design. All participants ought to present at least one method. Entries ought to be made directly to the T-shirt Design Coordinator at email@example.com. All submissions should be made no later than Friday, October 15, 2021. The winner of the contest will receive a $1,000 cash award, 2 paid entries to the Ten Mile race, travel, and a stay for the race weekend in Washington, DC, plus Merchandise from the clothing sponsor and an invitation to the Race Committee dinner during the race weekend.
The Credit Union Cherry Blossom is a nonprofit association. The proceeds from their events are used to support Children’s Hospitals that have a place with the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, a non-benefit worldwide association that assists with treating a large number of kids across the U.S. also, Canada. Since 2002, the race has given almost $9 million to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
|Organization||Credit Union Cherry Blossom|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Contest Deadline||October 15, 2021|
|Application Fees||Not required|
Who is Eligible?
No eligibility limitations are specified for the next competition.
How to Apply?
To enter the following contest, the interested candidates are required to submit their respective t-shirt designs following the below-mentioned instructions:
- The participants can include or not include cherry blossoms, Memorials, runners, etc.
- You are advised not to include too much pink in the design.
- The tagline for the race is “The Runner’s Rite of Spring”, although this does not have to be included in the design.
- Please note that make sure to use the word “Ten” instead of the “10” in the name of the race.
- If your artwork includes runners, you are encouraged to show designs that show the diversity of the running community.
- The participants can submit more than one design.
- All artists should submit at least one design for use on the official race t-shirt and banner. They may request the artist whose method is selected to present more varieties of the artwork for use on MerchandiseMerchandise, printed and electronic materials, and for other race products.
- You must submit apdf file of your artwork and a vector file (.eps., .ai, etc.).
- Submissions should be made directly to the T-shirt Design Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The winner of the contest will receive the given benefits:
- $1,000 for use of the artwork
- 2 paid entries to the Ten Mile race, plus travel and lodging to the race weekend (April 2-3, 2022) in Washington, DC
- Merchandise from the clothing sponsor
- An invitation to the Race Committee dinner during race weekend.
The last date for submission for the following contest is October 15, 2021. No applications will be considered later this date.