The Intercommunity Peace and Justice Center are pleased to inform you that they are launching their video contest for 2022. The game invites high school juniors and seniors and who are good at photography and videography. The students are encouraged to participate in the contest and give their inputs and present their thoughts in the form of an original and unique video that best suits the contest’s theme. Your video must describe and portray your story of justice and what motivated you to walk on the path of righteousness. Make sure your video complies with the theme and technical requirements given for the contests.
The following contest is your chance to come forward and inspire others with your motivational and inspirational video. Your video will permit you to raise awareness around a social justice issue and encourage others to act on it. The candidates are also required to upload their videos on youtube. There will be three contest winners and be given places as 1st, 2nd, and 3rd and be granted with cash prizes of $200, $300, $500. Also, the winning videos will be posted on the Intercommunity Peace & Justice Center’s website and YouTube. The deadline for the video submission for the following contest is April 11, 2022.
The Intercommunity Peace and Justice Center represent equity in the world. IPJC is supported by 24 strict networks and teams up with Catholic, ecumenical, interfaith, and different associations in completing this mission. Their journey of harmony and equity started in 1991 with a vision of their religious communities among people, temples, and associations to assemble local areas and make change for the benefit of all.
Table of Contents
Following is the brief description of the following scholarship:
|Organization||Intercommunity Peace and Justice Center|
|Education Level||High school juniors, seniors|
|Number of Awards||3|
|Contest Deadline||April 11, 2022|
|Application Fees||Not required|
Who is Eligible?
Following are the eligibility requirements for the following scholarship contest:
- High school seniors and juniors are eligible to apply for the next contest.
How to Apply?
To enter the subsequent contest, the interested individuals are required to submit their video following the given instructions:
- Your video must portray the story of how you (& others) are acting for justice.
- Your video must share your motivation to take action and lessons learned.
- Your video must explore how CST or Social Justice or Interfaith teachings inform your action.
- Your video must raiseawareness around a social justice issue and inspires others to act.
- Your video must be 3-5 min in length, excluding title frames, and credits.
- Title frame(s) must include the title of the video, names of the creators, school/parish/organization, city & state.
- Credits must appear at the end.
- Entrants must comply with technical and all other requirements of YouTube.com.
- Upload your video to youtube.com and fill out the entry form at https://www.ipjc.org/justvideo-contest-entry-form/
The videos submitted by you will be reviewed and judged by the judging panel and out of all, the three most deserving candidates will be selected as the winners of the following scholarship. The winners will be awarded the following:
- 1st Place: $500
- 2nd Place: $300
- 3rd Place: $200
Winning videos will be posted on the Intercommunity Peace & Justice Center’s website and YouTube.
The deadline for the application submission for the following contest is April 11, 2022. No applications will be considered after this date.