It’s hard to complete higher education along with the huge finances, isn’t it? Let me give good news to all the Comto Members. Comto Members is providing scholarships to all the College, university, or vocational/technical students irrespective of their subjects. They are here to provide professional educational care for all their members who are pursuing hard to complete their education. They are providing multiple scholarships to their member to make their education affordable.
Their mission is to provide the optimum opportunity and involve the maximum participation in the transportation industry for minority individuals through leadership training, professional education, scholarship and funding, and network opportunity. They aim at providing a convenient and stress-free environment to their skillful members and achieve great success. They want to provide education to the students according to their interest in any field, as the student’s interest will develop more skills among the students.
The organization is celebrating its 50th anniversary. COMTO refers to the Conference of Minority Transportation Officials who work for the multi-modal advocacy organization for minority professionals and businesses in the transportation industry. Standing firm on the toe of their founders and the contributions of an international membership comprised of devoted transportation professionals, COMTO serves as the leading voice for minorities in the transportation industry.
Please go through the table below to get a quick review of the scholarship::
|Educational Level||College and university students|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
|Application Deadline||May 21, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
All applicants are kindly requested to go through the below-mentioned eligibility criteria:
- Students must have enrolled in an accredited college or university.
- Applicants who will send the application via online mode will only be considered eligible
- Students who need financial support will be given the priority for this scholarship
- Applicants must have the Comto membership of them, their parents/guardians.
How to Apply
All applicants must submit the application, which is being provided in the link. The applicant must make sure that the letter of recommendation must be written within six months before applying. Submit all the supporting documents attached to it without making any application errors and send it in online mode. Students are informed that applications sent via email will not be accepted.
Following are the list of the documents that the applicant needs to attach along with the application:
- All applicant must submit two Letter of Recommendation
- Applicant must give the proof of COMTO Membership
- A student should submit a Transcript/ report card of the most recent academics
- A Resume defining the work and volunteer experience, leadership skills, education, awards, and any transportation-related work or academic experience by the student needs to be submitted
- Applicant must give the Statement of Financial Need
- All applicant must write one Letter of Motivation and attach it to the application
The provided scholarship must only be utilized for the academic expenses of the student. The scholarship should only be used to invest in academic requirements like tuition, fees, and other related expenses. These scholarships motivate students to achieve their goals by overcoming a hard time. The application procedure for this scholarship is too simple.
The submissions are currently being accepted. Submit your application soon as possible to receive the reward.