Here is an excellent chance for all the students who are degree-seeking students! The Cobell Scholarship for the students pursuing their degree education provides them with financial assistance for the studies. They are aware that these days institutions demand high amounts of fees for the students for degree education. To complete this demand, the organization has come up with the Cobell Scholarship to access the student’s educational program.
They aim to assist thriving students who work with financial difficulties and want to pursue degree education for themselves. The organization wants to help deserving students and accomplish better living for themselves and their family. Their vision is to ensure that the students are provided with the needed support to reach their full potential.
The Cobell scholarship was founded in 1996 by banker Elouise Cobell became the lead plaintiff in a class-action suit, demanding back payment and better accounting on Individual Indian Money Accounts managed by the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Since then, they have supported numerous students to pursue this goal. The scholarship has given its best to assist every student with their achievement.
Go through the table below for more information about the scholarships:
|Educational Level||Masters, doctoral, vocational education, diploma or professional education|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
Who May Be Eligible
Please go through the eligibility criteria:
- The fellow should be having good academic performance.
- The applicant should be in need of financial assistance.
- The applicant should be involved in extracurricular activities and community service.
- The fellow should be involved in Masters, doctoral, vocational education, diploma or professional education.
How to Apply
All applicants must submit the filled application and the required documents via the online process. Kindly submit all the valid documents as invalid documents will not be considered. Please submit all the required information and materials to be accepted for awards. Students should ensure that the data they are offering is valid.
Few mandatory documents :
- The applicant should submit the complete information.
- They should provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university.
- The applicant should provide the list of activities they were involved in.
- The fellow should submit the latest transcript.
These scholarships will reduce the financial burden of the expenses of the students. The amount should only be utilized for the costs not other than paying the freight of the students’ expenses like tuition, fees, books, and other students’ requirements. These scholarships encourage the students to achieve their goals overcoming all difficulties.
They accept the application, so begin your process soon to be the one to receive this opportunity.