The Charles E. Boyk Law Offices is honoring the servicemen and women of the United States Armed Forces who are passionate about their further higher studies. The firm is cordially inviting the U.S. citizens who are currently attending an accredited college or university within the United States to apply for their program.
The awards are created with a commitment to the servicemen and women of the United States Armed Forces and also help them in continuing their education. The recipient of the grant will get a hand full of financial support to cover up various purposes related to their quality studies.
The Charles E. Boyk Law Offices works as a personal injury law firm located in Toledo, Ohio. It represents victims of car accidents, motorcycle accidents, defective drug and medical device cases, nursing home neglect cases, dog bite injuries, and all other personal injury accident matters throughout the entire state. It also cares about the safety of our Military servicemen and women.
Table of Contents
Who May Be Eligible?
To eligible for the scholarship program, the candidates must go through the given eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must have served in the United States Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Coast Guard, or Reserves OR is the child or stepchild of someone who has.
- Candidates must be a U.S. citizen currently attending an accredited college or university within the United States.
- Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and have completed at least one semester of classes at an accredited college or university
How to Apply
Students who are interested in and also eligible for the scholarship program are required to submit their complete application electronically. Applicants should email their application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning a subject line of “Boyk Law Veteran Scholarship”.
- An up-to-date resume
- 750-1,000 word essay addressing at least two (2) of the following questions:
- Tell us the story of YOU. What is driving you to go to college, and what would you like to do with your degree?
- How has being a Veteran or the child of a Veteran affected your life?
- If you could advise on joining the Armed Forces or advice to other children of Veterans, what would that advice be?
- A certified copy of the college or university transcript.
The Charles E. Boyk Law Offices will reward one deserving student with a $2,000 scholarship to be used exclusively toward college or university tuition or school-related expenses. The recipient will get help to accomplish his /her future degree or courses.
The application deadline is November 1, 2020, to submit your supplemental documentation.