BluePay is happy to announce the 2019 BluePay STEM Scholarship to support of students pursuing degrees in science, technology, engineering and math disciplines.
The award is open for the undergraduate or graduate students should be majoring in a STEM-related field of study and attending an accredited college or university in the United States.
BluePay Canada ULC is a legal ISO/MSP of peoples trust Company. It is committed to providing an unprecedented level of customer service for personal attention and to speak with a live person.
Who May Eligible
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must be high
- Applicants may be asked to provide transcripts or proof of high school diploma.
- All candidates must be permanent residents of the United States and may be asked to provide proof of residence.
How to Apply
All the applicants need to write an essay below answering 1 of these three questions in 500-1000 words:
- What recent innovation has meant the most to your daily life?
- What do you imagine or have you experienced to be the single greatest challenge that arises when you start your own business?
- What do you think is the biggest threat to the security of your personal information?
All the applicants need to complete the online application form by the given link.
- The program will award a winning student $1,000 to be used toward his or her degree.
- Also, the award of $25 book scholarships will receive by to two runners-up.
- Students will also have the opportunity to be featured on the BluePay blog with approval.
Application Deadline: The last day to apply for this application is December 31, 2019, 12 pm Central Standard Time.