Scholarships are helpful, especially if you are studying in the US. According to research conducted for the 2018-19 academic year, the average cost for a two-year public college is $12,000 per year. Scholarships can help cut down this burden. All student leaders who will be enrolling in college or post-secondary education committed to continuously improving and making our community a better place to live in are invited to participate in Brown Bass & Jeter PLLC’s Community Leadership Scholarship program. Participants will have to write an essay in 1,000 words on one of the below mentioned topics. Winning candidates will receive a reward of a $1,000 scholarship for demonstrating true leadership qualities for the betterment of communities.
The firm would like to hear from a diverse group of applicants. They are not concerned if the applicant is a first-year college student or a final-year law student. Instead, they are looking for future leaders who are committed to improving their communities and have displayed this passion through their actions, behaviors, thoughts, extracurricular activities, internships, and/or jobs. If you think that is you, and you meet all the eligibility criteria below. Please apply for the Brown Bass & Jeter Community Leadership Scholarship.
Brown Bass & Jeter Professional Limited Liability Company(PLLL) is a legal consultancy, full-service litigation firm based in Jackson, Mississippi owned by a black woman. Having expertise over decades in handling injury lawsuits. The owners at Brown Bass & Jeter are true leaders and instigators in their communities who strongly believe rebuilding and empowering local communities will serve as a stimulant for growth and prosperity for all. The firm is willing to give scholarships to students who share the firm’s mission of community leadership and who show the potential to make their mark in their own communities.
Please have a look at this table to get quick information
|Organization||Brown Bass & Jeter PLLC|
|Educational Level||College Students|
|Number of Awards||2|
|Application Deadline||September 30, 2021|
Who is Eligible?
Students meeting the following requirements are welcome to take part in this program:
Students who will be enrolling in college or post-secondary education the following semester and meet the following criteria:
· 3.0 Grade Point Average (applicant must attach an unofficial transcript with their application)
· Write an essay on one of the topics mentioned above in the chart and send it with the application.
· Agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Brown Bass & Jeter Scholarship.
How to Apply?
All interested applicants can download the application form and attach their unofficial transcript along with the 1,000-word essay(PDF form) on any of the topics mentioned above. Submit your material along with the application form on email address: info [at] bbjlawyers.com
Applicants need to write an essay on any one out of below-mentioned topics:
1. Many great leaders are determined and committed to their causes. Write about a cause that you feel passionately about and then explain how you could or have led others to also care about your cause?
2. Though accomplished leaders set great examples and work hard to inspire others, they rely on their teams to succeed. Write about a time when you worked together on a team to meet something great.
Interested college-bound students and/or post-secondary education students who are applying for the Brown Bass & Jeter Community Leadership Scholarship must agree to the below terms and conditions:
· Student must meet all requirements in the Rules for Eligibility mentioned/outlined on the scholarship page
· Student must send their application and all supporting documents before or by the submission deadlines
· Brown Bass & Jeter is not responsible for students missing the application deadline due to technical errors.
· One application per student per year. Previous winners are not eligible to win again. The scholarship can only be used for the person who submitted the winning essay and cannot be transferred to other people.
Brown Bass & Jeter PLLS will let know the winning student by email at their email id provided in the application form. The winning student must show proof of enrollment before receipt of the scholarship. The student must be enrolled in a college or university in the United States of America(USA).
Students, who wins will get a $1,000 scholarship that can help with the tuition fee or other study-related expenses and can cut the financial burden. The organization hopes to inspire bright students to pursue a career in any field by empowering their academic and career goals by removing the financial barrier.
The firm conducts yearly scholarships. Aspiring students can apply to this program by September 30th, 2021 with their applications.