The Basu Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery Organisation is offering a great opportunity to the citizens of Texas. Basu Plastic Surgery Organisation wants to help the adult citizens of Texas in fulfilling their dreams. They aim to encourage adult learners to continue their education. With this objective, they’re granting a scholarship to citizens over the age of 40. This is a great opportunity for the residents of Texas who are pursuing a graduate degree as a licensed medical practitioner, physician or nurse.
This scholarship was initiated to help the adult citizens of Texas with their education. The amount of scholarship can help them with their educational expenses like study materials, transportation, technology, campus dining, housing and so on. With financial assistance, they can focus on their education without any worries about finance. Financial support and encouragement will motivate them to do better and help them pave paths for their career.
Basu Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery is one of the leading aesthetic surgery practices in their region. Dr Bob Basu, The Director of this organisation is recognised as the leader in aesthetic surgery. They provide medical assistance to the citizens and also provide financial assistance to the people who wish to pursue their careers in medical-related fields. They grant scholarships to the citizens of their community to help achieve their goals. The Basu Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery organisation aim to provide the best service to its citizens.
Candidates must check the table below for more information about the scholarship:
|Organization||Dr C. Bob Basu|
|Educational Level||Medical students|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Application Deadline||April 30, 2021|
|Requirement||Application, letters of recommendation, transcript, reference letter and essay.|
Who May Be Eligible
Eligibility criteria for The Basu Plastic Surgery Advancing Care Scholarship is as follows:
- Students must be a citizen and resident of the state of Texas.
- Applicants must be over age 40.
- Candidates must be pursuing a degree/career path as a licensed medical practitioner at an institution of higher learning
How to Apply
Interested students can apply for The Basu Plastic Surgery Advancing Care Scholarship online. Applicants are requested to attach all the documents mentioned for the scholarship. Fellows must note any incomplete application or documentation will not be considered for the scholarship. Students must submit all the documents without any negligence.
- Applicants must submit one letter of recommendation with valid contact information about the writer. It should mention the writer’s name, postal address, phone number and email address.
- Students must complete the application form, provide original essay answers for the following questions.
1) What do you think is the biggest challenge as an adult learner?
2) Why did you decide to pursue medicine?
3) What sets you apart from other applicants?
4) How has your family background affected the way you view the world?
5) Who is your greatest role model and why?
- Candidates must attach one letter of reference with the application form.
Winners will be rewarded with The Basu Plastic Surgery Advancing Care Scholarship. This scholarship offers a student fund of $1,500 as a reward. This scholarship fund can be used for tuition fees, educational expenses, textbooks, supplies (paper, pens, notebooks, etc.), required technology, on-campus dining, housing, and transportation costs. The scholarship encourages students to concentrate on their education without worrying about educational expenses.
Applications for The Basu Plastic Surgery Advancing Care Scholarship are currently open. The deadline to submit the scholarship application is April 30, 2021.