Are you a student engaged in the study related to law? Then, Mr. Vikas Bajaj brings you a great opportunity. The full-time students who are citizens or permanent residents of the United States and studying law in the U.S. law school are welcome to apply for the Bajaj Law Scholarship program.
The scholarship aims to help the student free themselves from financial pressure while competing in their law school. The firm believes that better law practitioners will be the savior of the specialty today and tomorrow. The fund helps the students to pay their needs like tuition fees or other during the law school.
Mr. Vikas Bajaj is a graduate of the University of Texas, he has dedicated his career in helping the accused of a crime. Mr. Bajaj is proud to reward the student pursuing a career and working hard in criminal law. He is successful in assisting lots of victims to get justice
Who May Be Eligible?
Candidates who satisfy the below-given criteria can only apply for the grant:
- The applicant should be a citizen of the U.S or a permanent resident.
- The applicant should be a full-time student
- The applicant should have some sort of financial needs or financial aid obligation.
- The student must be pursuing law in the U.S or accepted as a law student in the U.S Law School
How to Apply
The applicants need to submit the required details and the supporting documents through the email on the mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed on address: Law Office of Vikas Bajaj, APC 1230 Columbia Street Suite 565 San Diego, CA 92101.
- The essay of 500 to 1250 on the topic given below
- Why I’m interested in practicing criminal law
- Discuss any adversity you had to overcome to fulfill your goal of attending law school
- How you will help others with your law degree
- Transcript from the current school
- Letter of acceptance from the law school if not enrolled yet.
The winning student will receive the amount of $2500 annual scholarship to pay their educational needs such as tuition, fees, books. The award encourages the students to do better and achieve more success in their lives.
The last date to apply for the grant is September 1.