Are you a student studying computer science or computer engineering? You should have a look at the fantastic scholarships by SIT to help you out. Students applying for postgraduate courses can take advantage of the program. It offers qualified applicants valuable funds and the possibility of a second year in one of our partner universities in Europe, the USA, and Asia.
The SIT program is flexible and adapted to many different individual situations. It is available onsite in Schaffhausen and an online offering, as well as any onsite-online combination. The program is designated to support the students to do better in their academics and higher educational journey.
SIT supports the students to create the next generation of digital leaders. They provide students with international double degree programs with a blended hands-on learning approach. It has tremendous industrial liaisons and career opportunities.
Who May Be Eligible?
SIT MSc in computer science and software engineering students must either:
- Hold a bachelor in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent granted by an academic institution acknowledged in the Swiss system.
- Hold a bachelor in a discipline different from computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent granted by an academic institution acknowledged in the Swiss system.
- Pass an interview with the master admission committee, who may admit students holding a bachelor in a discipline different from computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent with some education debt.
How to Apply
Applicants who are eligible for the program according to the above criteria must visit the official website of SIT STAR to apply for a scholarship. All the required details should be filled up appropriately to get considered for the award.
- Updated Resume (Name, Address, Contact Number, completed degree, etc.)
- Undergraduate certificate
- English proficiency and its proof are mandatory.
Winners will get scholarships for tuition fees and living costs. Applications submitted before the deadline will be considered for a scholarship. The deserving beneficiary will get full support to accomplish their educational goals.
Application deadline for Non-EU students (non-EU visa) August 2, 2021.
Application deadline for Swiss residents and EU students (EU visa) September 1, 2021.