Apply today for the Medical School Scholarship organized by the White Coat Investor for the current year 2020. The professional students enrolled full-time in a professional school located in the United States will be able to get a chance to grab the awards.
The program has a purpose to directly reduce the indebtedness of a few students and to promote financial literacy in professional schools. The provided funds will be enormous enough to pay for various educational expenses.
The White Coat Investor is having a three-prong mission that has served you and your community well over the years. It compiled the best resources for people searching for professional help, including doctor loans, independent disability insurance agents, and financial advisors, among others.
Who May Eligible?
To eligible for the program, the students must be reviewing the given criteria:
- Must be professional students enrolled full-time in a professional school located in the United States for the 2020-2021 year
- Must be in good academic standing this includes medicine, osteopathic medicine, podiatry, dentistry, law, pharmacy, optometry, physician assistant, nurse practitioner, CRNA, anesthesiologist assistant, or veterinarian.
- Physical therapy and occupational therapy students if the program leads to a doctorate are also eligible
- No online schools (brick and mortar only).
- No undergraduates.
- No residents. Even if you’re a dental resident paying tuition.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are required to apply electronically for the program, which including filling your information through an online scholarship form for getting consideration.
- Must mention your Full Name
- Your Anticipated Degree and date of graduation
- Full Name of Your School
- Your Mailing Address
- Your Phone Number
- Your Email Address
- An 800-1200 word proofread essay written in English on any topic you choose. This limit is STRICTLY enforced. Don’t be “that guy” who lost tens of thousands because he couldn’t count to 1200.
The White Coat Investor is going to select ten winners, but only two levels of prizes. All winners will get to receive a WCI online course. There will be five-second prizes which will be of $2,000 award and five grand prizes which will split equally all remaining cash for the winners.
The application submissions are open from June 1st to August 31st, 2020