Are you a high school senior wishing to pursue a career in the arts? Then this is the perfect chance for you. The Art League of Ocean City is excitingly welcoming candidates to apply for their wonderful Art League of Ocean City Scholarships. Candidates should be Worcester County residents attending any public or private high school and home school students to be eligible.
The Art League of Ocean City is happy to be a part of students educational journey with their incredible scholarships. The League has created these programs to make education easy and accessible for all deserving students. Both the scholarships being offered have a simple process which makes it easy for multiple students to access the funds.
The Art League of Ocean City is one of the most known non-profit organization dedicated to introducing the visual arts to the community through education, exhibits, scholarship programs and multiple public service projects. Financial support is offered by the organization generally comes primarily through membership dues from individuals and corporate sponsors.
Students interested to apply for this scholarship can check the table below for information.
|Organisation||The Art League of Ocean City|
|Education Level||High school seniors|
|Number Of Awards||Undefined|
|Application Deadline||April 8, 2021|
|Requirements||Recommendation letter, Portfolio, Transcript|
Who May Be Eligible
- Interested Applicants must be high school seniors.
- Candidates interested in applying must be residing in Worcester County.
- Applicants with a grade point of 3.0 or higher are eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants must be pursuing visual or performing arts from an accredited institution.
How to Apply
Applicants must complete the application form and submit it online at the Arts Center or offline through the high school guidance offices. All the documents must be submitted along with the application form before the deadline. Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted.
- Applicants must provide three digital images of their portfolio.
- Fellows have to attach two letters of recommendation: one from the teacher and a personal recommendation from a non-family member.
- Candidates must attach a copy of the school’s official transcript signed by the school’s guidance counselor.
Scholarships play an important role in the education of students. The scholarship offered by The Art League of Ocean City will help students in pursuing their education. Students can continue their education in the fields of Arts with the help of this scholarship. Both programs have varying benefits. Sidney M. Beckstead” ($5,000) and “Katherine Ellen Brown” ($1,000) for the selected students.
Students interested in applying for this scholarship can start applying for it as the application process is currently open. The application process will close on April 8, 2021. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.