Ampronix Inc. is offering the College Scholarship 2021-2022 to those who are currently enrolled in a full-time undergraduate program at an accredited college or university and legal citizens of the United States. For applying to the scholarship, the applicant must have completed a minimum of 20+ hours of volunteering in the period between June 2021 and May 2022. You are required to submit a copy of your unofficial transcript, proof of volunteering, and an essay by May 31, 2022, to avail yourself of the chances of winning the scholarship.
That one extraordinary candidate who wins the scholarship will get a reward of $1,000 which can be used to put forward the education and related expenses. If you are passionate enough to give back to your community through your education and knowledge, this scholarship is for you. Winning the reward will help you aid your education and achieve your goals and be the individual you dream to be. This is the chance for you to put in all your hard work and achieve success in life without worrying about finances. All the best.
Ampronix Inc. has led the way in medical imaging and design for over 39 years now. During its initial times, it was a high-end service center and repair organization. With time, Ampronix has evolved into a renowned master distributor of the medical industry’s top brands. Currently, the company is an exporter to more than 138 countries and is proud to represent customers worldwide through dedication to meeting their growing needs.
Refer to the table below for further details:
|Number of Awards||1|
|Application Deadline||May 31, 2022|
|Requirements||Essay, a letter from your volunteering head, proof of enrollment|
Who is Eligible?
The eligibility criteria for the scholarship are as follows:
- The applicant must be a legal resident of the United States.
- The applicant must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate at a college or university during 2021-2022 academic year.
- The applicant must have volunteered a minimum of 20+ hours between June 2021- May 2022.
- The applicant must not have received the Ampronix Scholarship before.
How to Apply?
For applying to the scholarship, kindly follow the guidelines mentioned below:
- Submit a 500-800 words short essay answering the following three questions along with an inspirational photo.:
- What college/university are you attending & what is your field of study?
- How has the subject in your photo inspired you to choose your specific field of study?
- How do you give back to your community through volunteerism?
- Submit an unofficial transcript.
- Submit a letter from your volunteering supervisor confirming you have completed 20+ hours of volunteering in June, 2021.
- Submit your documents in Microsoft Word or PDF file format.
- Send all your documents at firstname.lastname@example.org
The winner of the scholarship will be awarded $1,000 which can be helpful for the candidate to aid his/her education and reduce the burden of fees from their family. It is the opportunity for you to complete your higher education and work effortlessly for the achievement of your dreams.
The applications for the scholarship will be accepted till May 31, 2022. Please complete the process within the stated time period to avail of the scholarship.