Do you want to pursue a successful career in the field of interior designing? Then send your application for this wonderful Interior Design Scholarship that can help to do so. This scholarship is funded by the Alliance Recruitment Agency and available for 2021. This scholarship is meant to encourage students studying interior designing by providing them with monetary support for their higher education. Alliance Recruitment Agency brings this funding opportunity every year to support growing talent in interior designing. To be eligible to compete for this program, aspirants must be enrolled or planning to enrol in an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited college or university in Australia, USA or Canada.
Interior Designing is a flourishing industry that needs a more talented designer to touch the new heights of success. Since people are getting interested in making their homes and workplace well-functional and aesthetically beautiful nowadays, the demand for interior designers is on the rise. Thereby, there are lots of opportunities available in this field. But earning higher education in this field can cause students to do lots of expenses. The courses available in this field are quite expensive that a student with limited mean might not afford. For such students, Alliance Recruitment Agency is now offering this funding opportunity through which students can access to higher quality education without facing any challenges.
Alliance Recruitment Agency is a leading agency that helps companies to find the right talent so that they can grow as well as it helps people to find out their dream jobs. This company has become a renowned name in global recruitment agencies. So far, it has helped many interior designers to get placed in top companies and achieve their goals.
Get access to quick information through this table:
|Organization||Alliance Recruitment Agency|
|Educational Level||Undergraduate and graduate|
|Number of Awards||N/A|
|Nationality||Domestic and international|
|Application Deadline||May 15, 2021|
|Requirements||Resume, Two letters of reference, Email Address, Phone Number|
Who May Be Eligible
To be eligible for consideration, you need to meet these given requirements first:
- Applicants should be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia, USA or Canada;
- Candidates should be 18 years or above in age;
- Aspirants should have graduated from high school / secondary school or equivalent;
- Participants should be a regular student and not a dropout;
- Recipients should have enrolled or planning to enrol in an undergraduate/graduate program with an accredited college/university;
- Students should be planning to take up a degree course in interior designing;
- Applicants should have achieved a cumulative GPA of at least 3.9 on a scale;
- Aspirants should have completed at least 1 term of college/university before applying.
How to Apply
Applicants who want to apply for this program need to send these documents to email@example.com:
- An essay of about 500 words on the topic “Why I choose my career in interior designing.”
- Give a brief in 200 words on the topic “Which aspect attracts you most in a design and How will you apply that in a vintage design?”
- Few lines saying about how modern ideas inspire your design
- A floor plan for a hotel room 1/4” to 1’ 0” scale.
- Design of a wardrobe, sealing with chandelier in a vintage design.
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Current Resume
- Your Story
- Two letters of reference from work colleagues, coaches or professors which include your accomplishments, work ethics, values and need for the scholarship.
- Link to interior design portfolio (if any)
Winners will get a reward worth of $ 5000 to reduce their financial burden. This amount will help them pursue a course in interior designing without any dependency on loan. With the help of this amount, students can easily pay for their study-related expenses and turn their all educational dreams into reality.
The application deadline is May 15, 2021. Any applications received after this date will not be considered.