Understanding the importance of education on future generations, the RecessedLightsPro industry is offering RecessedLightsPro Green Interior Design Scholarship.
The program aims to help American students raise public awareness on eco-friendly friendly interior design.
The grant is available for those high school, undergraduate, graduates, and postgraduate students who are enrolled as part-time and full time at an accredited the university in the United States.
RecessedLightsPro is an industry in California. It helps people to upgrade their home with quality through recessed lighting services to enhance the quality of their life.
Who May Eligible
To be eligible for the Green Interior Design Scholarship, an applicant must be:
- The student must be accepted or enrolled at an accredited high school, university, or college in the United States.
- If an applicant under 18 years old, it is necessary to include a parental permission letter with your mother or father’s approval and autograph.
- Candidates must maintain the cumulative 3.3 GPA.
How to Apply
All the participants need to follow the instructions as below to apply for the grant:
- Each student can choose one of the following five topics and write a 1000-word essay around the theme to complete the application:
- How to reduce the energy consumption of lighting systems in interior design?
- How to take advantage of natural lighting for indoor spaces?
- What should you do to improve energy-efficiency and lifespan of lighting fixtures?
- Why LED lights are the best choice for an eco-friendly lighting solution?
- Which lighting trend(s) can lead to major changes in future interior designs?
- Candidates need to right after your 1000-word essay, including the following information:
- Your first name and last name
- The name of the high school, college, or university that you are attending
- School year and faculty
- Email address
- A short introduction about your background and your motivation for applying for the scholarship
- All the participants need to complete and send a 1000-word essay to the following email: email@example.com
The five successful candidates will get the award of $1,000.
Application Deadline: 15th Dec 2019.