iDOGI® is excited to announce the 2018 edition of iDOGI Awards. This is an annual interior design competition that honors interior designers and architects from prestigious studios specialized in Classical Projects. It is an important opportunity reserved in the Traditional world to celebrate the unique and timeless style.
Arrived at its fourth edition, it rewards the best international projects that “succeed in expressing the most original interpretation of a classic style in interior decoration”. The Award is open to any design professional which includes interior designers, interior architects, and architects.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- The iDOGI Awards is open to any design professional which includes interior designers, interior architects, and
- Projects by any present and past editions jury member (or that jury member’s firm, regardless of location), past editions finalists and winners (honorary mentions included) are not eligible for 5 years.
- Any design professional may submit a maximum1 project.
- All entries must identify the category in which the specific project would like to be considered.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To participate, all entries need to be completed online and in English via the iDOGI Awards website or email to email@example.com.
There are three different categories:
- Classical Residential project over 1,000 sqm
- Classical Residential project under 1,000 sqm
- Classical Hotel public space design
- You will need to submit a PPT and images for your submission, as follows:
- a PPT including text and up to 10 images. The images should follow the text within the PPT and not exceed 10 MB. The text should be no more than 400 words which clearly includes a description of your project. The description should include:
- the brief from the client
- the process was undertaken and how the project met the brief
- the products and techniques used
- the images used in the PPT will also need to be supplied separately in accordance with the Image Requirements and Specifications as here below. A selection of images may be used for a general presentation of the project in the Awards’ brochures and during the iDOGI Awards Event and Ceremony.
- Images have not to include the logo of the company as the projects will be sent to the jury in an anonymous format
- Image Requirements for PPT presentation: Maximum 10 pages with images per submission. Each page can have one single image or be composited by maximum two separate photographs to make one image
- Image Specification: Jpeg images (min. size 3000px x 2000px – 200 dpi)
- a 150-word description is required. This should be a brief overview of the project and written in the third person e.g. Company A designed this residential project located in the heart of New York.
- Any design professional may submit the maximum n.1 project. All entries must identify the category in which the specific project would like to be considered.
- iDOGI Awards aims to reward the projects completed between January 1st, 2013 and August 31st, 2018.
- The three winners (one for each category) will be refunded of their Return Ticket from the design professional city to Venice (no.1 return flight in economy class for each winning Studio) and will receive the iDOGI Awards Glass Trophy.
- All the finalist studios will receive room and board hospitality during their stay in Venice on the dates of the Awards (n.1 double room for each studio).
- Awards finalists will be invited to the Awards Ceremony in Venice Italy and the winners will be announced and celebrated at the Dinner Party.
- iDOGI Awards will be held in Venice Italy.
The application will close on August 28, 2018. All Projects are due within September 28th, 2018. Finalists’ projects will be announced on October 19th, 2018.
For any other information about iDOGI Awards contacts: call +39 041926251 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org